Ranking
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Toribash PC Mod thing
*NOTE* This is no longer for Wii, it is now for PC

Hello, I am starting a mod...thing, here I'll show you.

I'm going to try to get this mod to where Hampa can see it so it may become reality. The way we can achieve this is if I have enough supporters.

This mod creates better gore, some people (including me) don't like that ONLY the joints can be broken. Well this thing can change that.

Here are some new features that this mod thingy will change:

1:New GORE, This is what this modification is ALL ABOUT, when this thing is active, it gives you the Toribash Wii blood physics, it also makes the joints invisible (you can still move them), and the whole body, head, legs, and arms get better cutting physics, to where you can cut a limb off in any angle, any point, anywhere.You can EVEN blow holes in people, not just perfect holes, I mean it's shaped in whatever you hit him with, depending on how fast it's going. You can also give him gashes with your hand if you hit him hard enough.How this works is that when something is going to break or something,the blade or whatever is going to hit him will delete some of the skin and stuff. Here it is in easier terms, the whole body of your fighter dude can be deleted to be exposed to a red inside, the weapons below can delete any part of the body, any, like it can delete a little and make a slit in the body, or it can completely cut a limb off, or it can make a small gash, ect. depends on what weapon you have, where you hit him, and how hard you hit him (i know it doesn't make any since I will try and make more if I get a little supported)

2:Weapons, such as, knives, blunt object, swords and more. The knife can cut a slit in the enemy AND if you hit him with the tip of the blade you can stab the knife into him and make it stay, and if he pulls it out there will be a (depending on how long the blade is) makes a small hole in him, the sword can cut a limb off at any angle and at any point, you can impale him, or if you really want to, you can just stab the crap out of him, and more

3: Disable, Disable means if you take enough damage you will auto relax and fall over for a few turns, then he may control himself again. If you land a successive blow to the neck with Chop Hand, you will instantly be disabled for a few turns, and on rare occasions you will brake the neck and disable the enemy for longer than usual.

I will post more info and detailed pictures on how this works if people support me.

I have even figured out how to get this if Hampa makes it, he adds it to the In-Game store , this mod should be free and should be able to be turned off and on in case you don't want the mod on right now. Thank you for reading
Last edited by Jackson123; Feb 28, 2012 at 07:52 PM. Reason: This is not a Wii mod anymore