Toribash
Original Post
Typhon Pack - what happened to it?
Hi there, some time ago I found out that Typhon Pack is still unavailable to buy from Torishop, and recently I found out that you can't see that pack at ingame Torishop for previewing (using standalone client, maybe the same thing happens on Steam version), somehow that pack was missed (or just forgot to add Shiai Token price for it + restock) when latest Shiai Token system was rolled in and majority of color packs got their Shiai Token prices. What happened to that pack? And will it return to Torishop for sale using Shiais? I searched through all the packs at ingame Torishop preview tool and had no luck to find Typhon Pack.
Look here for the pack: http://forum.toribash.com/tori_shop_item.php?id=1398

Also, ingame Torishop/pack-related question - is it possible to add to ingame Torishop (and to preview tool too, both Steam + standalone editions) packs that are available through unpacking Beginner Tier Pack without adding these packs (Orc, Chronos and Gladiator) to Torishop separately for sale?

Almost forgot to mention - I'm using latest game version (5.43)

UPD: Not too sure do I have to make another thread for it or do I really need to notice that but ingame Torishop preview tool (standalone client) is also missing an example emote for previewing emote color items, everything else is there (I don't use hair items tho). Is that supposed to be or it was also missed somehow?
Last edited by FighterKHV; Aug 8, 2019 at 10:43 PM.
|Windows Belt 10| |Damned Leader| |Ex-GameKeeper-2010| |RUTori| |Á¸² ÅùÁ|
|Ex-ClanSquad-2018| |20% Cooler than you| |1st nick - Major|