ES Recruitment Drive
I said before, i'll ask how video going, when i'll get answer ill say here, also, sup guys? how you feel today ?
Sup, dvs... Sad because Argentina lost yesterday...

What about you?
Samsung and Apple users don't know about Google Pixel
I think i feel good, all things going well, clan is bigger and becoming better and better, also... i love my GF, she love me, i getting new life in Britain, so, its very good man : )

*Hug* Dont worry, its just football ^^

Btw, you have wrong link to thread in your signature ;)
Fuck that, I will fix it right now

Sorry if im not as active as I have to be, but things are really shitty here. Yesterday lots of people started breaking and destroying things because we lost the World Cup. In Argentina we take very seriously football, man...
Samsung and Apple users don't know about Google Pixel
Huh, i wish people respect even enemy team... but life cant be that good and most people can't take lose to heart...
Anyways, don't worry, it will be alright, about activity, youre active enough man : )
Fun fact people in poland are taking football to serious and iąm talking about some places in warsaw and cracow and gdansk What about ? in cracow you can
get fckn nife in back for being with wrong club and other realy wtf stuff it's sick it\s really sick liek literlly this country is one of the most fckd up countries
in europe like srsly it's very bootyfull country at some places that is realy nice
and our mountains are bootyfull too but whelp it;s very specific and It's awsome today I went to a pool party and it was pretty nice sorry for not being in clan war but you know party wtih people> nerding with people but i always love you *hug* i lub you
*whispers* it's all family now*
Dude, learn how to write in english haha, also sup Wrr, talk what happend today too
gooby plz englis hard englis paain it could be worse and idk it's good enough for now xD hmm wut happend ?
Hey, i got answer, so, here you go :

Originally Posted by matarika
pretty good, I'm doing some work on it on after effects :] Trying out new things, this my first time doing a video thats horror styled. Trying to make it fucking Scary but sexy at the same time.

So, don't worry about video ;3
tribe and curse ? or what ?
-----
wut happend like srsly ? am i dumb or what ?
Last edited by WrRrRrRrR; Jul 14, 2014 at 10:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump