Toribash
I'm a little confused about the clan council situation. So it says that it it "a secret group of people who vote on clans to become official"

So, is it that only the major clan council members have the black name? Because it isn't too secret if all clan council members are listed as staff and have a bold black name.
inq.
Well,
Time ago, there were GameKeepers and ToriAgents.
Gamekeepers used to host.
ToriAgents used to serversit in begginer servers and help new people with that.

Then, these two groups merged in a big group, called GameMasters (Yes, the gamemasters we now know).
Since UniTeam was created, with the same objetive as the previous ToriAgents, GameMasters weren't needed to serversit.

Now we have 2 teams:
Gamemasters, who hosts ingame and forum events, as well as being ingame police.
UniTeam, who serversits on begginer rooms, explaining about the game, etc., AND, every now and then hosts tourneys for begginer users.
who is toribot and toribank exactly?
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Originally Posted by SnipersFan View Post
How do we apply for uni-team?

Uniteam opens up recruitment now and then, but as far as I know, they are not recruiting right now.

Originally Posted by tricerafi View Post
who is toribot and toribank exactly?

They aren't "anyone". They are bots I guess you could say. Hence: Toribot

They are just automated profiles.

Toribank manages tc and item trading.

Toribot alerts you when you receive an infraction, or tc/items.
Last edited by sham; Dec 4, 2011 at 05:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
inq.
Originally Posted by SnipersFan View Post
How do we apply for uni-team?

Send a pm to fish with your application, or to any Uniteam member really and we'll post it for you.

Applications are technically always 'open' but if we announce it you just have a better chance of getting in because then we are in need more guys, where as when you apply at a random time you may have a harder time getting in if we are not in need of new members.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Pretty much. For most situations we have the discretion for what kind of punishment we want to place.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]