Stalker
Texture Artist
3D Artist
Ragey07
3D Artist
Platavion
3D Artist
What we do, and plan to do.

Our primary and only goal is to bring you, the toribashians new and exciting items to trick out your tori, or even power them up...
What lies in wait for you from the Forgers is and will always be a mystery, but we promise to make you happy with every release!

FAQ:

FAQ

Hints.
DISCLAIMER:
All items under hints are not set in stone, and may not even be made. We will not reveal information or answer questions about the items either.

Hints.

Last edited by Icky; Jul 7, 2018 at 06:33 AM.
What about 3D Anaglyph glasses? there pretty common for 3d movies and look pretty cool... Toribash wearable item will look pretty nice..

They would be cool for toribash characters

-Kinda unrelated.. they may be a big hit as a character on Homestuck wears glasses like these and people could have more creative skins or something
I like to draw and stuff
Originally Posted by Wolve View Post
A little idea for new hair styles: Idea

How about posting a picture e.e
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
More shiai items.

What are the shiai item (common) codes?

I want to make epic textures that go with em'!
I think it would be cool, and also a great idea if there were timer textures. An example could be, you want your timer to be rainbow. So you upload the picture of the rainbow, and buy the timer texture, and you have a rainbow timer. I don't know about the prices of such an item, but I think a timer texture could be used to make the game even more unique. Thanks for reading. Thoughts?
Originally Posted by sledgren View Post
I think it would be cool, and also a great idea if there were timer textures. An example could be, you want your timer to be rainbow. So you upload the picture of the rainbow, and buy the timer texture, and you have a rainbow timer. I don't know about the prices of such an item, but I think a timer texture could be used to make the game even more unique. Thanks for reading. Thoughts?

Yes, that would be awesome, although I don't think it should cost too much, since its just a small sliver on the top of the screen
Basically the same texture type as a trail, without the potential fade.
They would need to disable transparency, etc.

Sounds cool though.
20k is a decent price
-Sipported
goodbye cruel world
Awesome guys, thanks for the support.
-----
My suggestion for price would be 20k - 25k.

So like Note's suggestion. Just because the DQ ring texture is 50k, so why not make this half that price. I am relating the DQ ring texture to my idea because both are textures that do not change the appearance of your tori. Also as craftinbros said it is very small on the screen. Also small compared to the DQ ring texture. So why not make it half price of the DQ ring texture. 25k.
Last edited by sledgren; Jun 30, 2014 at 07:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump