Welcome to Jolt, we are a fun, sociatable clan looking for
new and great members

Story

Rules and Regulations:

Members:

Goals:

Allies:

Bank:

Last edited by JNRiot; Jun 12, 2016 at 10:46 PM.
Have a nice day, and make sure to relax. :)
Well here starts another part of our story. Time to pick it up once again.
Just made the new recruitment thread. Also added it to the OP.
I am an Otaku, I am Neet Employed, I am... NYAN GOD!!!!
Hey, just a reminder that 7 days is the maximum period for you to finish your FP before this thread will have to be closed:

Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
General Clan Related Rules:

1. Any clan that is made without having the prerequisites that are specified further down in the post (within 7 days of its creation) will have their DSC closed & the poster will be infracted.

[...]

Every clan's first post must be fully complete within 7 days. A complete first post has:

1. A clan story or description.
  2. A member-list.
  3. Aims, goals, and inner-clan guidelines
  4. If you have a clan bank you must state all users that have access to the account and also state who can access the account as well as the account's name. If you don't have a bank then you may ignore this rule.

Since you're already three days in I thought I'd just give you a heads up to make finishing this thing off a priority.
Alright thank you for the warning, I will get on that right away.

Just finished updating it, if there is anything I missed I would love to know.

Btw, writing up the entire thing in notepad is extremely exhausting, especially the coding part.
Last edited by JNRiot; Feb 15, 2016 at 06:50 AM.
Do you need any help JN? Looks good so far though, you wrote it in notepad?
Yea I had most of it written up on the forums last night, but my internet freaked out and I lost all my work. I was so close to being done too, so I decided to memorize the coding for the forum and went off and did it in notepad. I have the file saved so I can always work on it later as well.

Oh and what do you think of the story?

If I need any help I'll ask you right away man. For now I think we just need to start recruiting.
Crazy that you did it in notepad haha.

The story is nice, I like it how it relates to what happened in our clan.

I agree that we need to start recruiting (looking for apprentices haha).
Yea I figured that would be a nice touch. I'm going to be hopping in-game for awhile, though my skills are rusty af I'll try holding a recruitment server.
I'm on top of it don't worry Moat, kinda hard to activity check with no members. As the clan progresses I will add more and more.