Ranking
Original Post
ITS HAPPENING
Clan video

Thanks to Saturday night endorphins and a group of very generous people (god bless their souls) it looks like this boat is actually about to float.

As of now we have collected a pool of about 500k which we will put towards hosting a community event for the creation of the best [T] clan video. It will all be organized in the #T IRC and in this thread, every member has a say in the matter.
If you want to put some dough in thats cool, send them to me and I'll put it into the pot. It would be nice to beat that one puny [Urban] event some years ago.

Music
The event we are putting together will allow the editors to pick from a selection of songs which we will muster here in this thread. The theme of the video will be fairly lighthearted and focused on showcasing our replays (this like everything else is of course up to debate but I think almost all of us agree this would be the preferable style). So your songs should fit well into that frame. Post them below and I will update this spoiler

click

Inspirations
The event thread will also feature a section with other Toribash videos we like which the participants can use as inspiration and to get a feel for what we want. If you have any cool montages or compilations post them below and I will update this spoiler

click again

Replays
Thanks to an amazing effort from Regotten I have aquired a very large list of very large replay threads from most of our members. It will be a fools errand but I will try to look through every replay thread and pick out the best replays to feature in the video.

I am thinking we shoot for 2 replays each to keep the video at reasonable length, you can post more of course but too large of a replay pool might be a scary prospect for some editors.
Post your favorite replays below and I shall compile them into a zip file
You have two weeks

Currently I am completely missing replays from:
Internet
wazz

If you have sauce on any of these guys please let me know

Attached Files
Jisse - The unholy remnant.rpl (544.1 KB, 34 views)
Jisse - Boneless limbs.rpl (371.6 KB, 4 views)
subhood.tbm (2.6 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by jisse; Nov 12, 2017 at 04:55 AM.
how did that happen

whatever fuck internet then

also note that if nobody posts music me and the guys in IRC will decide songs ourselves

post your replays nearly i dont wanna look through your thread
you can always let me in to fill the void internet left :/
and don't you dare ask for the vid untill i get a pc that is capable of editing
and i want to ask if the style you are looking for is something like this(but better ofc):
Last edited by Alpha; Nov 17, 2017 at 06:39 PM.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Originally Posted by jisse View Post
post your replays nearly i dont wanna look through your thread

no
wow that
sucked