Ranking
Listen (or read better), Vista completely SUCKS.
I didn't like win7.
I recommend XP, and if u care too much about the skin, just download one.
[Hunters] enter, if you ROCK
RANDOM FACE XD
Originally Posted by solidmario View Post
Listen (or read better), Vista completely SUCKS.
I didn't like win7.
I recommend XP, and if u care too much about the skin, just download one.

telling someone to listen (or read better) without any supporting details giving the reader any information WHY something sucks doesn't give the reader any valid reason to listen to what you have to say, maybe you should read a bit more as I along with other people have been giving supporting factors for our arguements versus you who have no relevant details in your portion of the arguement.

It's not about the look of the operating system that matters as it is the features of the operating system, you cant say purely that one sucks without giving a reason why, vista does suck (as i previously stated before) one reason to back up that statement which makes it relevant is me adding the why, one reason why it sucks is because of the memory utilization, it seems to be very poorly optimized. xp doesn't suck overall but it's outdated there are programs that make it just as useful in most applications as windows 7 but for support of newer devices and programs windows 7 is the only way to go.

I suggest doing some research on the differences between windows 7 and xp before making statements without supporting details.
You don't say?
i had a vista computer that lasted a whopping 2 years..... i hated it it didnt run anything properly and i disliked it..... my borthers windows 7 is okay my brother is enjoying it... he says its basically xp with some cool options and it runs things slightly better. My xp lasted for i dunno 9 years give or take... my dad is now using it for his office which needs any computer cuz all theris are like windows 95 and they still work just have low ram and the programs he uses needs lotsa memory etc... so 7 or xp for me. vista is a cock.
🫷🦚🫸