welome aboard
you have to quit your clan tho
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Hello fl0w.

Biography

Ingame

Discord: Wife#6220.
Last edited by Wife; Feb 5, 2019 at 04:11 PM.
Originally Posted by Wife View Post
Was in clans: Attack, Rock, MLNM, Hack, UssR, Ct, Damned. Left all this clans because of inactivity.

click

@Wife:
Your application is now under discussion.No dickpics needed lol.

@Aeon:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Nick: BlueEvil (Lucas/Luke) but yeah nobody calls me with my real name so either luke or blue or whatever is fine
Belt: custom
Previous clans:
1. DarkFighters which Turner later into GerU (German United)
2. evo
3. Alpha
A Little more but these are the three Clans i were in for 2 years each

fl0w was always a Thing to me and often confronted with a Little active members over the past years and know this Clan Since my very beginnig with Toribash
the chillness and majority had always been a nice Flow here which is probably one of the main reasons why I‘d like to join
Most ppl are familar and i think this clan is always open for deep talks, philosophy and so on

The more activer i got, the more inactiver got flow (atleast ingame) which might be the reason why I didn’t apply earlier plus I wanted to win cl atleast one time and get part of alpha which I made so all dreams has come true excluding one, getting into the clan I first thought of when started playing Toribash soo yes here I am

Water Melon, Fire Melon, Earth Melon, Air Melon... The ELEMELONS!
Nick: PavoR / PavoR252
Belt: ~ 6nd black belt
Previous clans: (TEKKEN) - [Attack] - [UssR]
Reason to join: I remember from 2014 fl0w and UssR clans , and i always impressed how nice people can be and etc , I think those are the nicest clans i've seen at the community - always was fun to talk with those clans memebers and etc - now you will ask "why the hell does this kid speaks at fl0w's app about 2 clans lol" well i always wanted to take a part with some english speaking people since all those 2 years (of active playing at tb) i was at russian clans and i mainly don't really talk russian n stuff - so yeah! , also i respect that old guys still active and still keeping old clans active - this is one of the things that i don't think i could do - and the last thing that i was really hyped at 2015-2014 about the clan since they were playing my fav mod - wushu lol ;)
Replays: I just got back to TB after 6 months break so if We can play dm me

Well since there're no story thing i'll say in a few words how i started playing tb n stuff - well i'll start with 2014 when i saw swexx's replays (lol) and i was really impressed how this game was working , ofc this was really hard to learn to walk n stuff - after some years (2016) i learned how to play wushu n other comp mods , but i was also impressed that there're were a special clan for wushu lol - wushu for me was the chillest mod ever (idk why) but after some months i was banned by NO REASON and i tried to get unbanned and i also had some proofs why i got banned for no reason but , when i was 13 i didn't even know how to currently speak english lmao - in 2018 when i moved to a new city - i got a pc because i was always playing from an old ass laptop that was running tb on 25 fps lmao - and from there i came back and started meeting some new people and also old players that i was playing with that in 2016 - after some months i met some russians players "Punk" and "Akess" and i got into [Attack] was a good time and ive met more people (includes fl0w's one too and etc) but after that we moved to [UssR] since attack died and was taken by Name and etc - i was at ussr for a "long time" - about a year (idk really remember) but after that i decided to take a break and start some irl stuff.
For now i'm doing some c4d stuff and also doing edits because it's kinda fun , but i also like to talk n stuff at toribash community since it is the best community (from games) were ya'll can chill n stuff
Last edited by PavoR; May 2, 2019 at 05:37 PM.
Hello there, i wanna start this off by telling you something about myself, my real name is Devin, i am 19 years old, about to turn 20 in a few days! about my personality, i am typically a quiet guy but a friendly and happy one most of the time. i know 2 languages, estonian and english, i can type or write in both languages very well but i have trouble with pronunciation in english when speaking it unfortunately.
To talk about my toribash history, i wanna first go back to the year 2011 when my toribash journey started, i made my first account called flaming1 which i don't play on these days anymore, first few years i was playing this game all by myself till i joined my first clan which was in 2013-2014 i believe called [Omega], it was an inactive clan at the time but i was kinda proud of myself cause i had joined an official clan, i now know that beying official doesn't mean much but it was cool i guess. After 2014 i took a long break and didn't play for a long time till i came back in 2016, have been on and off to this day taking only a few months break at most at a time, so i am pretty active most of the time.
i haven't been in many clans, i usually stay in one clan for a long time and don't usually leave because of no reason at all, if i do end up leaving, i always have a good reason.
Clans i have been in no particular order: [Aeon], [Hunters], [Omega] [l], [a], can't rly name more cause i don't rly remember if i was in more but might of been.
my alts and main i still use are the following: gRRReatest, SeenioR, iGiggles