Ranking
Original Post
Pointlimit-Lenshu-Tourney(WIP)(CnC welcome)(Donations welcome)
Hi,im using this thread to organise and plan the big pointlimitbrackettourney.

CnC is welcome.

If someone has a good suggestion how to name this event other then pointlimitlenshutourney please tell me because im searching for a good name.

If u want to donate to this event just send the tc or items to me(big scam incoming hehe).But seriously, all donations and entryfees will be added to the prizepool and the donators will be mentioned in the actual event thread.

---------------------------------------

POINTLIMIT-LENSHU-TOURNAMENT

Welcome to the big PointlimitLenshuTournament.

This is a traditional first to 3 Knockout-Bracket-Tournament in Lenshu3ng.tbm.

The twist is we are using special rules for winning in this.

RULES:

----

pointlimit=amount of points needed to score to instantly win a match

----

-Matchframes will be 2000.

-Pointlimit will be 100k.(Maybe it will be raised to 150k when quarterfinals started)

-The player who reaches the pointlimit first wins immediatley.
-(to clarify:This means when u reach the pointlimit and dq in the same turn u have still won)

-If noone reaches the pointlimit in the given matchframes the match will be counted as a draw.

-If the pointlimit is reached within the same turn by both players and it is not immediatly clear who won you(both players)
have to check the replay in slowmotion to identify the winner.

-(because several people asked this)If you dq before you reach the pointlimit u lose the match,ofcourse.

-EVERY REPLAY MUST BE POSTED TO AVOID ANY CHEATING SO MAKE SURE TO HAVE AUTOSAVE REPLAY ACTIVATED!!!!!!
(if there are no replays and there is an argument over the outcome of a certain match you have to replay that match)

ROUNDS:

The winner is the best of 5 matches(first to 3)

All games must be played in lenshu3ng.tbm with matchframes set to 2000,u can NOT change any other gamerule(s)

PRIZES:

First place:

X Amount tc(ca. 500k tc rn) + FULL SPACE BOX (+Shiai tokens?)

second place

x amount tc (ca.250k tc rn)+ FULL ASTRO BOX#1 +#2 (+shiai tokens?)

third place

x amount tc + some item

APPLICATIONS:

-no playerlimit

-write in this thread"add me"/"i want to join"/xxx"
-send 5k tc to yyyy

DEADLINE FOR APPS:

untill xx/yy/zz
Last edited by Kane; Nov 7, 2018 at 10:35 AM.
Lenshu OverDose 1.0
My suggestion for the name cause matches are long and you overdose and its lenshu
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Endurance Onslaught

Welcome to the Endurance Onslaught a seemingly regular bracket tournament but with a twist.
The outcome of the match will not be determined by frames but by stamina.
Reach 100,000 points before your opponent to knock them out and win the match.
With matches as long as 2,000 frames this is a test not only of skill but of tenacity.

Rules

• Mod is Lenshu3ng.tbm
• Turnframes are 2,000
• 100,000 points is a win.
• Best of 5 matches to decide the game. (first to 3 victories)
• DQ is a loss.*
• Timeout is a draw, you must reach the threshold.
• If both players reach the threshold on the same turn, examine the replay to determine the winner.

*If you reach the point threshold and then DQ it is still a win

Application

Think you got what it takes? Fill out the form below and reply to this post. Entrance fee is 5,000 Toricredits.

-I have sent the 5,000tc entrance fee to xxxx
-I have read and I understand the rules.
Prizes

TBA

Deadline
TBA

Did a thing

I'd recommend getting a mod dude to make a mod for this, with a trigger at 100k to auto win. Saves soft rules discussion and the like
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by neko View Post
Endurance Onslaught

Welcome to the Endurance Onslaught a seemingly regular bracket tournament but with a twist.
With matches as long as 2,000 frames this is a test not only of skill but of tenacity.

Rules

• Mod is Lenshu3ng.tbm
• Matchframes are 2,000

(Set lenshu3ng.tbm as the mod and change the matchframe to 2000.You can NOT change any other gamerule)

(You win immediatly once you have reached 100k points)

• DQ is a loss.*
• Timeout is a draw, you must reach the pointthreshold.
• If both players reach the threshold on the same turn, examine the replay to determine the winner.
The losing player must relax all and space to dq every turn after his opponent reaches the pointlimit(to end the match).
EVERY REPLAY MUST BE POSTED TO AVOID ANY CHEATING SO MAKE SURE TO HAVE AUTOSAVE REPLAY ACTIVATED!!!!!!

Some more explanation

Some tipps

Application

Think you got what it takes? Fill out the form below and reply to this post. Entrance fee is 5,000 Toricredits.

-I have sent the 5,000tc entrance fee to xxxx
-I have read and I understand the rules.
Prizes

First place: xxx tc + Full space set(+Shiai tokens?)

Second place: xxx tc + Full Astro#1+#2(+Shiai tokens?)

Third place: xxx tc + Full cellshading set

Deadline
TBA

Donators

Diamond - 500k tc
Lamby - Full cellshading set

Did a thing

I'd recommend getting a mod dude to make a mod for this, with a trigger at 100k to auto win. Saves soft rules discussion and the like

Added a rule , not quite finished yet tho.

For the record,according to pouffy there is no way to trigger a win by points.
Last edited by Kane; Nov 25, 2018 at 08:53 AM.
Endurance Onslaught

Rules

• Mod is Lenshu3ng.tbm
• Matchframes are 2,000

(Set lenshu3ng.tbm as the mod and change the matchframe to 2000.You can NOT change any other gamerule)

(You win immediatly once you have reached 100k points)

• DQ is a loss.*
• Timeout is a draw, you must reach the pointthreshold.
The losing player must relax all and space to dq every turn after his opponent reaches the pointlimit(to end the match).
EVERY REPLAY MUST BE POSTED TO AVOID ANY CHEATING SO MAKE SURE TO HAVE AUTOSAVE REPLAY ACTIVATED!!!!!!

Some more explanation

Some tipps

Application

Application code:
-I have sent the 5000 tc entrance fee to Kane
-I have read and understood the rules

Application deadline is 23.12.2018

Prizes

First place: 800000 tc + Full space set + 7 Shiai tokens

Second place: 400000 tc + Full Astro#1+#2 + 5 Shiai tokens

Third place: 150000 tc + Full cellshading set + 3 Shiai tokens

Random prizes giveaways for random participating players in this event!(not for first,second and third place)Random prizes will be given out after the event is finished.
Deadline

Application Deadline

You can apply until 23 December 2018

Round 1 Deadline

The deadline for round 1 is 12 January 2019

Deadline explanation

Donators

Diamond - 500k tc
1oI - Over 150 Items!(including Flame: Dark Willpower,Hidden blade,Shuriken,Sky googles,Spiky hair,Impure force , some 128 textures (body,joint and trails), some more items and many,many gladiator items ) and 7000 tc
Pavor - HeadToriboopers,Lil spooks,ToriTeam Söderspy
iTemp - 100k tc

Portugese Translation(thx to Code)

Russian Translation(thx to Diamond)

Spanish Translation(Thx to Yuensiu)

Last edited by Kane; Dec 5, 2018 at 04:54 PM.
Endurance Onslaught

Bem vindos ao Ataque de Resistência aparentemente um torneio normal de grupos mas com uma reviravolta.
O resultado da partida não será determinado por frames, mas sim por resistência.
Alcançe 100,000 pontos antes do seu oponente para derrubá-lo e ganhar a partida.
Com partidas de até 2,000 frames esse não é um teste somente de habilidade mas também de determinação.

Regras

• O mod é Lenshu3ng.tbm
• Matchframes são 2,000

(Coloque lenshu3ng.tbm como o mod e mude a matchframe para 2000.Você NÃO pode mudar nenhuma outra regra)

• 100,000 pontos significa vitória.

(Você vence imediatamente assim que alcançar 100k de pontos)

• Melhor de 5 partidas para decidir o duelo. (primeiro a ter 3 vitórias)
• DQ significa derrota.*
• Acabar o tempo significa empate, você deve alcançar a pontuação necessária.
• Se os dois jogadores alcançarem a pontuação no mesmo turno, examine o replay para decidir o ganhador.
O perdedor deve parar de se mexer e apertar espaço em todos os turnos após seu oponente alcançar 100,000 pontos (até o fim da partida).
TODO REPLAY DEVE SER POSTADO PARA EVITAR QUALQUER TIPO DE TRAPAÇA ENTÃO CERTIFIQUE-SE DE TER O AUTOSAVE DE REPLAYS ATIVADO!!!!!!

*Se você alcançar a pontuação e então sofrer DQ ainda é uma vitória.

Mais algumas explicações

Algumas dicas

Aplicação

Pensa que você tem o que é preciso? Preencha o formulário abaixo e responda a este post. A taxa de entrada é de 5.000 Toricredits.

Aplicação code:
-Eu enviei a taxa de entrada de 5000 tc para Kane

-Eu li e entendi as regras

Prêmios

Primeiro Lugar: xxx tc + Full space set(+Shiai tokens?)

Segundo Lugar: xxx tc + Full Astro#1+#2(+Shiai tokens?)

Terceiro Lugar: xxx tc + Full cellshading set

Prêmios de preços aleatórios para jogadores participantes aleatórios neste evento (não para o primeiro, segundo e terceiro lugar)
Data limite

Prazo de inscrição
A ser definido

Data limite round 1
(Você pode jogar o segundo turno imediatamente após o primeiro se o seu oponente estiver pronto)

Doadores

Diamond - 500k tc
1oI - Mais de 150 itens! (incluindo Flame: Dark Willpower,Hidden blade,Shuriken,Sky googles,Spiky hair,Impure force , algumas 128 textures (body,joint e trails), mais alguns itens, e muitos, MUITOS itens de gladiator ) e 7000 tc
Last edited by Code; Nov 30, 2018 at 02:39 AM.
Here it is, the spanish translation, I made some minor formatting correction, but oh boy, it needs better formatting, it has so much unnecessary code, and maybe add some pictures like icons for each item for main prizes, etc. to appeal more visually.
Might do it later.

Also, dont we have a script for the 100k point limit thing? I don't remember much, but I think it worked OK? And maybe someone can improve the script to show who got to 100k first, but I think that's too much to ask.

Anyways...

Español

武术
Serenity
You are dead to me