Toribash
Hey guys,

Is anyone capable of making a rap type of beat?

I'm planning to do a Toribash Rap xD

I can probably find a beat on Epidemic Sound but hey saw this and thought maybe someone wants to help? Will credit you and link what ever you want on the vid etc.

Anyone up for it?
hey i forgot about this.
Thanks for the comment, it is true that i always try to make something i like. most of my plugins are shady freeware that crash my computer every 20 minutes save for Sylenth1. I like most of the DMO plugins because they don't work at all and make some of the whackiest sounds i've heard. CamelPhatFree, AradazMaximizer5, Madshifta, epicVerb, Ambience and E-Phonic Lofi are probably my most used effects. My most used is mda Dither because I put it in the master track of every song haha

regarding synths i am a one trick pony, I use Sylenth1 for a lot of stuff, occasionally Synapse Junglist, and very rarely Firebird. Honestly I sample copious amounts of pads and drums so i rarely feel the need to use synthesizers, and some times i'll just grab a sample and do granular synthesis with the built-in DAW samplers. i would say about 85% of the sounds in my tracks are samples, which is why i have 30 times more effects than synths. I like taking a sound from a sample and processing it until it's unrecognizable, usually by changing its pitch multiple times and using tons of chorus and compressor plugins on it.
oh yeah