Ranking
Original Post
Ideas for how we Recruit
so this is a thread where you can give ideas on how we recruit and how we vote on apps i understand me and the few i talk to this about may not always have the best ideas so this is for everyone to give there opinion on how we do things
So maybe they should give a time when they want to be tested if they dont show up for a dumb reason maybe a auto no? because if they forget something that important then can we really trust them to remember something like the CL date if they show up tested and continue from there
-----
maybe if they seem promising throw them in as a trial member then test them when we can if they are good make them a member and if we like their play and character in game put them as a trial member and put them in as a member if they get enough yes votes
Last edited by Rayegg; Jun 20, 2016 at 07:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Best dunker in Origin fight me for the title if I win I take your virginity and innocence also dont roast me for my spar skillz
Originally Posted by Rayegg View Post
So maybe they should give a time when they want to be tested if they dont show up for a dumb reason maybe a auto no? because if they forget something that important then can we really trust them to remember something like the CL date if they show up tested and continue from there
-----
maybe if they seem promising throw them in as a trial member then test them when we can if they are good make them a member and if we like their play and character in game put them as a trial member and put them in as a member if they get enough yes votes

nice idea... other then id forget way quicker then they would im bad with time :P
-----
Originally Posted by Primal View Post
make it so we have more recruiters ;-;

yeah i sure want more lol im trying to find people to ask that i would like to become recruiters
Last edited by Karen; Jun 21, 2016 at 01:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump