Toribash
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
BirdFlu's TC Shack
CLOSED FOR RESTOCK - PLEASE CHECK BACK LATER

BirdFlu's TC Shack

Why hello, and welcome to my new TC shop. Here, I will be selling toricredits for great prices, while providing fantastic speed and quality of service. As well as this, there are always great offers and promotions available, so you can be sure that this store is the right place to go. Here at BirdFlu's TC Shack, the customer matters!

Pricing information

Unlike any other TC store, BirdFlu's TC Shack favours customers who buy in bulk, and exchange rates for USD to TC gradually improve as the amount of TC increases. This means that any user who wishes to buy a large amount of TC will get a fantastic rate, and a great deal.

This is the formula for calculating the amount of TC recieved:

(amount of USD x (15000 + (100 x amount of USD))) = amount of TC
In more simple terms, the amount of TC received is a normal $1 = 15000TC exchange rate with an added bonus depending on the amount of cash spent. This means that, if you bought $10 worth of TC, you would get a $1 = 15000TC rate, with an added 1000TC, meaning that the rate is $1 = 16000TC. This would mean that you would purchase 160000TC, a much better rate than all other TC sellers.
The cut-off point for this formula is $50, at which point you will be getting a $1 = 20000TC rate. The prices level out from here.

To find out the amount of TC for any number of USD, simply copy and paste the following into google, replacing 'n' with the amount of USD you are spending.

n*(15000+(100*n))

How to buy from me

So you've decided to take advantage of my great prices and customer service? Good news, buying from me couldn't be easier. Simply follow these simple steps:

1. Calculate the number of TCs required for your USD amount.

2. Check here to ensure that I have enough TC.

3. Send the required USD amount to my paypal, [email protected]. Make sure that you send as a gift, and you will pay the fee.

4. Post in this thread or PM me to tell me that you have sent the USD. I will then send your TC between the hours of 5PM and 10PM GMT on weekdays, and varying times on weekends.

5. Enjoy your TC!

*more updates coming soon*

Last edited by BirdFlu; Jan 5, 2011 at 12:43 PM.
Quit, probably.