Ranking
Original Post
[Hunters]Alpha vs Omega event
Introduction
Hello everyone who is reading this. I am hosting an event known as A vs O(Alpha vs Omega). This is a

clan vs others event basically. The Omegas(evil) will be the hunters. The Alphas will be anybody outside

the clan who applies for the event. Anyone is free to participate but if you don't send me a message

saying your entering you will be unable to participate.Your message should be sent to me. For this event

I will have 5-6 volunteers from [Hunter] to help out with this event. How it will work? There will be 5-6

stations with one of our volunteers at each station. All participants will be counted off from the main

station which will be mine. All those who beat you will return to the main station for a knockout round.

the last man standing will fight me. If he wins he will get the full price. If he loses he will get halve. The

planned price is 30k but that can change. The event will take place a week from now, however apps will

only be open for 4 days. If you wish to be a participate(Alpha) please Pm me indicating that you will.Thanks.

Story
The Omega's where ruthless tyrants who destroyed all and anything that stood in their way. Fiends of pure evil yet the enjoyed nothing more than a challenge. The Omegas sent a world wide message that they would be hosting a tournament, all who enter would be called "Alphas". The Alphas easily out numbered the few Omegas but they still fought an even battle. The brave Alphas who entered the tournament were

Alphas

They fought epicly against the Omegas known as

Omegas

In the end only 2 warriors remand standing, the one known as Tay fought against the Alpha leader. The outcome of the battle was lost to the ages until now(results will be posted next week)

Special thanks to
Thank you to Thepitcher for allowing me to do this event as well as all my Hunter volunteers. Also thank you Sentinel who unfortunately couldn't participate but donated to the cause. Also Orko for volunteering outside of the hunters clan.
---
Entrance ends on the 27th at 8am -6 Us central.

This starts 2:05pm -6gmt this thursday
Last edited by Tay; Mar 28, 2012 at 03:35 PM.
LOL I'm totally in, btw I'm the Zazo, should get the price by default. Yall should know I'm the Chuck Norris of ToriBash.
Oh btw when you the price might change, will it go up, down or items inclusive?:3
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
i guess ill join :3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
Price has gone up to 60k thanks to sentinel for donating.