Toribash
Denied. 0 effort in your application.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Hello FC i'll star off by saying my GMT is -5, ok now that's out of the way. My real name if Jessi because you all know what my ig name is. My preferred mod is ABD, i do some Boxshu, but i think i'm terrible at it. I'm decent in Judo, Taekyon, and most grappling mods. My main was Nevil, currently perma banned. But you can look it up to get a feel for just how long i've been playing this game. One day i wish to get it back, but i have a feeling that will never happen. I do have a skype if you need i will send it to you. I love K1ngslay3r so he suggested i apply and i agree'd. I realize you have some skilled players, and you war a lot. And i love that about a clan. I hope that's enough information, if you want to know anything just ask. Oh yea and my former clan was Lucky, and i left because.. Uhm cancer. That's why.
Last edited by DarkHorsePyro; Aug 3, 2016 at 10:12 PM.

<[elite]Kozmonaut> I fucked myself
<(AOG)Darkhorsepyro>You ever had peanutbutter and coolwhip sandwiches?
<[elite]Kosmonaut> Bent my dick and fucked myself
My Application
Hello, my name is Farid and I'm 14 years old. I would like to join your clan because it's boring out there being alone.
You can add me via Skype. My name is LetsFarid.
I'm a White Belt as of now and my name in the game is Kennug.
Originally I was a 4th Dan Belt but I forgot the password, since I wasn't playing for 1 year. Sadly, I do not have any replays to show.
My Greenwich Mean Time is +2. I live in Germany.
My favourite mod and the best is Aikido and ABD.
Please test me.

Thank you.

Last edited by Kennug; Aug 3, 2016 at 10:18 PM.
I'm a blackbelt from Sweden referred to as SntStolle or Sparrow. I used to play in Don't Kill My Vibe or Vibe for short. I have quite a bit of experience and just got back from a 2 year long break from Toribash. The reason I'm applying is because I because I love to rage war with other clans. I'm a First Dan as mentioned in my first application. My favourite mods are the kido-mods (abd, etc.). Feel free to ask if I missed something.
Kinda sux
@DarkHorsePyro good app but can we know why your old account was permabanned?
@Kennug we recruit black belt+ but if you insist on it we could test you and accept you when you get to black belt.
@ZEN Back in my day, it was banned for account trading. But i've grown from breaking the rules.

<[elite]Kozmonaut> I fucked myself
<(AOG)Darkhorsepyro>You ever had peanutbutter and coolwhip sandwiches?
<[elite]Kosmonaut> Bent my dick and fucked myself
Alright well K1ng says your better than him so instead of testing you you may prove yourself in the clan wars and FCTourney. Accepted and inviting. Welcome to FC.
Oh I said denied because you put 0 effort into your app but it didn't post it here apparently.
Originally Posted by ZENBOY123 View Post
Denied. 0 effort in your application.

Oh look I did ^
Last edited by Merc; Aug 4, 2016 at 12:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump