Ranking
Original Post
Rt command for non op players
So the idea is that players actually play can do /rt and then it would show comunicat something like"player want to reset do you agree? Type /reset to agree" the opponent has to agree ofc
this could be easily used to rig DPs, bets, tourneys, etc.

also to trick new players into RTing and just could be abused a lot in general
with limitations like removing the ability to do this while there are any active bets, or after a certain number of frames & only once (to remove people's ability to stall a server indefnitely) i don't actually see much problem with it. it'd definitely be helpful.

the only way i see this benefiting rigging is by possibly making it easier to coordinate what rig they're doing?? but that's already a thing before a match, so.. idk. i don't really see it.

new players aren't dueling or anything - if something's unclear, they'll do it once in a beginner server or anything, their opponent will get 10tc, and they'll never be tricked into it again. if there's a message like "[opponent] has requested to reset the match."

i'm really curious to hear what specific abuses are possible, because i'm not really seeing much besides stuff that can easily be fixed (see my first sentence)
I am assuming here that the context of this is based upon resetting in bet servers if someone afks etc. If so, I understand what you mean, but something like this could be very easily abused. Something as simple as just changing the chat name colour of those playing at the time (As is done with opped players) so their messages can be seen easier would help this issue.
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
How about 2 players freezing the queue just because they feel like not playing their match to the end. I see endless trolling potential here.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Probably the best way to prevent rigs and stuff/abuse is that it is only available in the first 2 turns.

If that was included, I'd fully support.

i miss you ocean
Originally Posted by me like two posts ago
with limitations like removing the ability to do this while there are any active bets, or after a certain number of frames & only once (to remove people's ability to stall a server indefnitely) i don't actually see much problem with it. it'd definitely be helpful.

if they implemented these limitations with this feature i see zero problems with it