Ranking
Wrong section .... No mods in the book.
Don't know if it's nice, I never played pipethingy.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Nah, itachi. He was doing a really really cheap move that was nearly unbeatable, then he screwed it up on the 128'th time and lost.
Last edited by PorkFace; Jan 20, 2008 at 06:22 AM. Reason: fixed grammar error
How do you have the time for that?
Tripstone says: heh
Tripstone says: clanless sucks
masterjepo says: Evolution isn't any better
masterjepo says: Cave man
Heh, I think that at pretty much the same time I had a 50-game winning streak going on in Wushu. What time did your streak start, and what time zone?
and, the *'s under his name are gone, there should be one for each win.
If at first you don’t succeed, then skydiving isn’t for you. --- Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't. --- Some people are like slinkys... They aren't good for anything, but they're still fun to watch fall down the stairs --- Bomb Squad: If you see us running, try to keep up
Originally Posted by Gamling View Post
and, the *'s under his name are gone, there should be one for each win.

Lol... If you have ever gotten a high streak you would know that it just says "many" after a while. You obviously don't play much, no offence.
And Like someone said close to the first post the many does not show on screen shots. Or at least thats what someone said.

Might I add that anyone who can get a streak that high is pretty amazing. Unless they where noobs.
[spirit]
Allow me to clear this up.

1. This is a replay of one of the matches. When the replay is being shown, the "Many" under the victor's name (and so the *s) doesn't appear.
2. While after 15 wins the *s under the victor's name become a "many", the number of wins is still show when you win a match. I know, I've reached 41 and it's said "3vi1 Wins, Streak 41".
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Originally Posted by GenkiSudo View Post
I'm a 4th dan Black belt, and from my experience, noobs are both the easiest and the hardest players to beat.
Thats because you never know what to expect due to their random crazy moves... And some of them are really, really lucky.
Its hard to reason with logic, when they don't play in a very logical way!

Like me?

PS: stormrage sucks