Toribash
O.o thank you
btw can you go ingame ?
-----
a short spar with xXSJXx but the he suddenly pinged -_-
Attached Files
awsome 36 .rpl (319.8 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Potram; Aug 16, 2013 at 12:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

You need to update the clan page every so often and my tag has changed it is now Ae
(/^^/ Soak \^^\)
how do I earn promotions? in the clan and in the forums in the forums I'm a junior member and in the clan I'm unranked.
sj heres a five pose pack
-----
Originally Posted by utubeguy View Post
how do I earn promotions? in the clan and in the forums in the forums I'm a junior member and in the clan I'm unranked.

in order to gain ranks in the fourms it requires a certain amount of post and you will be moved to a trial member by ether chefchen potram or mobinladen easy as that lol
Attached Files
pose1.rpl (19.3 KB, 4 views)
pose2.rpl (27.3 KB, 3 views)
pose3.rpl (19.3 KB, 3 views)
pose4.rpl (71.7 KB, 3 views)
pose5.rpl (46.8 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by D3VIL3Y3Z; Aug 16, 2013 at 06:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The door to freedom has opened its your choice to walk through it.
heres a replay, and i had an idea. what if every once and awhile someone posted like a basic replay, and then everyone could create more unique and interesting versions on it. just an idea that i thought might be fun so i thought id bring it up lol
-----
and i know its a simple replay but thats kinda what i was going for, ive just been doing a lot of basic tomahawking
Attached Files
vb THRowwww.rpl (178.1 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by ChillerVB; Aug 16, 2013 at 07:17 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Potram View Post
Holy crap we made 100 pages in theese two months

We made 40sites only in the past 7 days... O.O that is awesome!!!
-----
Originally Posted by utubeguy View Post

Hey, I will rank u later this day, currently Iam on my mobile..sorry for that. I don't know if someone said it: u will be a trial member for 3 weeks and if ur doing well and u are active ( game+forum) u will become a new member. That is the usuall procedure... And when u are a new member and u are loyal and awesome u will become member!;-)

But anyway I f**** love this clan all of u guys are doing so great it's an honor to have u guys in the clan....

Btw... Pod I love our spar from yesterday!
-----
Originally Posted by BlueVolts View Post
You need to update the clan page every so often and my tag has changed it is now Ae

On it bro...! Also there will be some further information about the ranking system, for trail members/ and new members..
Last edited by mobinladen; Aug 16, 2013 at 07:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
...call me "mobin"...[flip]