Ranking
Yep yep. The assignment of weeks only means that the person assigned can't bail out, but the others can help if they want to.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
BROBLIVION SPEAKS THE TRUTH

And in a better way than i could have worded it, too. Also, Hacks is up now, since i'm supposed to change it every friday evening. :U
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
so hacks quit ormo a month and a half ago and is waiting to reapply once he's good at replay making again.
oh wait, you never read that post.

and shook just forgot to take me off for now. i'll be back eventually
Oh yeah, i remember that, now that you mention it. Well, silly me. :U
It is shook's turn right?

If so he should really get back to recruiting.

I would do it, but I know it is shook's dream to judge and accept new applicants, so who am I to get in the way of his dreams? ;o
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Well, if possible, I would try to become a recruiter.
I'm an active person and I'll try to give a good cnc for applicant.
Maybe....
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
My apologies (mostly to the applicants for having to wait for so long), i've been dealing with a mild depression/anxiety recently, so i haven't had the excess to do my recruiting. I hope y'all can understand my predicament. :c
I'm thinking about taking myself off the list until i've definitively sorted it out, but it feels kind of dickish to be the leader without recruiting.

ANYWAYS, 17april, i feel like i haven't seen you around a lot (which could be linked to the fact that i haven't checked around a lot recently), but here's a proposal: Prove to me your CnC-fu in the application thread, and you shall be granted recruiter nirvana.
I'd like to be a recruiter since the current ones are too busy to check the app thread.
yeaaah, resigning from recruiter.

I'm not that into the game anymore. I play to make replays and that's about it. I'm no good at providing advice and giving my final choices.
beware
the goblin