Ranking
In my opinion you guys should put like a did you read the first post test and two examples of applications.
we have some things in the first post that the app should contain cuz they raise the change for you to get in,
so i dont know if its necessary but maybe they can add their usercard (which would be another way to check if they read the first post).

About the 2 example apps, i think everyone has a rough idea how a decent app should look like
or they atleast should be able to judge the app wether the necessary information are in it or not.
-----
Btw, new app.
Check it out
Last edited by xRegalia; Sep 26, 2015 at 07:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Whoo I missed. A lot I will be more active it's just school and football. I will post more often
I'm gonna update the front page of our clan a bit and i think we should promote/de-rank and maybe even kick some member.

people who should get a promotion:

Sj from R.I.P to Co-Leader
Soap from Tribal to Member
Darker from R.I.P to (Co-) Leader or Recruiter

people who should get de-ranked:

Xeto from War Manager to Member
cheffchen from War Manager to R.I.P
monkeyishi from Co-Leader to R.I.P (i know he still is a bit active but ;-; )

people who should get kicked:

KillerbotX
trentboss1
Beltie

I judged it based on the ingame and forum activity (i mean this thread with forum)

Also added acjudoka as Close Ally
Last edited by xRegalia; Sep 27, 2015 at 09:01 PM.
Yay! thank you. also Anyone want to spar im in a sparring mood. LOL even though i hate sparring.
I only used it as a fill, cuz SJ is too short :c
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
i dont ever put an x in a name, also is there a way to change your name on tb or no,
-----
hey guys what do you think about this one , i havent done replays in quite some time
Attached Files
need a hannd.rpl (96.4 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by fragray; Sep 28, 2015 at 11:55 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump