Ranking
hazelbud
Wow, that looks great!
I am very impressed with your art skills.

WAPOW!
flesh yeah, everything are made in 512 nowadays, the engine autoresices if you got smaller textures. [but lets keep the dealing to our mails so we dont bore the guys to death, lol]
Krulls Thanks mate, Im glad to hear that! Gives me hope to be able to contribute even if my loosing strike continues ..

For the name of this threads sake,

heres another set I made, and by far the most work effort 1 by now

[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
Yo Hazelbud, can you make me a human like set without joints, im willing to pay
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static
bit of a queue now, pm me will you?
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
App:
Application
for permanent permission to double post in the Art thread.

Hazelbud seeks by this a permanent permission to double post in the Art thread.
A double will contain art, and ore interesting stuff. And will not be posted until 24 hours has past without any response on the before that last hazelpost .

Humble hazel
You know you're allowed to spam this thread how much you want hazel!

Real nice work!
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nope, did not know..... now i do though !
....... .... ... .. . . . . . .
Tnx to my man Swepples

forsaken tb ground throwie

Hazel, you more or less own this thread dont worry about it, but do please try to keep it art related please. Thanks
Flames is my partner in science
Why wasn't I informed of my death -Flow
Eltyion&Swepples, thanx and yes will do that!

like this[old comic i drew back in the 90`es]

-----
Enjoying my "license to spam", lol

By far my BIGest work ever 300square meters (and some nice norwegian languaged rap for you guys)

"fineartsy" wid from a exebition cooperaded wht my mother

-----

conseptual art vid from the same exhibition as the vid above

Last edited by hazelbud; Jun 1, 2015 at 03:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump