Ranking
Original Post
pit bulls
something that ive been thinking about currently after stumbling across the video "The Pit Problem" by brittany venti, yeah, brittany venti.

there are a plethora of people who think pit bulls are bad dogs by nature. i disagree to an extent but i also understand why people think that, i think a lot of the fatalities pit bulls cause are revolved around the owner and how the owner treats their dogs. i own a pit bull terrier myself and about 5-6 months ago, he lashed out at one of my friends when i was walking him , he left a pretty big bite wound on my friends arm which had to be stitched up, and my dog had to be quarantined for about a month. a week before that happened, my dog jumped onto a stranger and scratched her leaving a 3 inch scratch on her thigh, didn't bite, it wasn't deep but it was bleeding a little. at the time i just speculated my dog was hyper or something, he hasn't had any problems since he was quarantined and also since i got him a muzzle. i should also mention i have 3 cats and a papillion which my dog hasnt attacked ever since i got him back in 2017

more stuff; i also think from time to time of another situation like this happening again, which is unfortunately very possible, i love my dog to fucking bits and i dont want him to do some stupid shit and get put down, which is also why i wrote this.

what are ur thoughts on pit bulls in general and what are ur thoughts about mine

also a pic

my dogs

Last edited by Berzerk; Apr 28, 2019 at 10:43 PM.