Toribash
Original Post
Replay maker :p
hiya guys. can u plss help me cause im feeling i aint getting better to make replays.... can someonne plss help me learn how to give the replays a touch, and maybe some things i can get better at
here are some replays
edited: sorry for my bad english.
Attached Files
it could be in a movie.rpl (157.9 KB, 24 views)
it seems to be a little great.rpl (165.3 KB, 18 views)
spinning uke projektile.rpl (97.0 KB, 16 views)
these replays issnt to bad dude.You have the basics within replay making. relax, movement, flow etc. But i get easily bored by lookint at replays like these, not cuz they are bad. Its cuz it dossnt give me that. woah that was awsome feeling :3
but keep on it dude.
ORMO
As Shift mentioned, you're not bad. All you need is to practise some more. The first replay is quite stiff, it was alright, but the rest of them are not bad. Try working on getting less stiff and use less grab. Also, try not to contract your knee/elbow immediately after you dismember any of the joints. It tends to make the hit look weak and in some cases sloppy.

Remember, practise makes perfect.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Originally Posted by Tempo View Post
Also, try not to contract your knee/elbow immediately after you dismember any of the joints. It tends to make the hit look weak and in some cases sloppy.

Not true :P

Another thing you might want to try when you're in a situation where you dunno what to do..just relax all, sometimes you miss out on an opportunaty if you dont ;)
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
Originally Posted by Rutzor View Post
Not true :P

Not always, but in some cases >_>
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
thx guys
i love manipulate with uke so can i give me some tips how i manipulate him the air
is this better
Attached Files
double head kick.rpl (38.4 KB, 16 views)
Last edited by icon5; Mar 17, 2010 at 03:39 PM.
not to bad, but as tempo said, practise makes perfect.
and if you want ppl to give you comments on your replays you should make a replay thread here http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10 :3
ORMO