ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
No, he asked forums. Acted like he was gods gift to earth and expected people to give him something just because it was his birth day.

I didn´t say GIVE ME THIS! I just asked.
Psst... This is a way to a free market! Press on This button.
Originally Posted by Luminusian View Post
It would be nice if you read the rules first before you posted that thread. Even if you were asking.

Oh it was a thread?

Originally Posted by MultiKiller View Post
It was just a question. They maybe can use the words yes or no. It was not begging! And it was on the forums.

Yes, if you post a pointless thread for 2k it is considered begging. How long was the ban?

Moderators dont ban for no reason its not the have somthing against you iam sure you
just didnt read the rules if you did you wont be baned.
Originally Posted by ugonadie6 View Post
Oh it was a thread?

Yes, if you post a pointless thread for 2k it is considered begging. How long was the ban?

It says it will be lifted to 13th may 11:00 am. But does that mean I will get my acc back?
Originally Posted by MultiKiller View Post
It says it will be lifted to 13th may 11:00 am. But does that mean I will get my acc back?

Yes you will have all of your stuff and your acc. You will be able to log in. When was it issued?

Listen, multikiller.

Why didn't you read the rules?

And if you are thinking that if it is someone's birthday, he can beg for tc then you are wrong, hell wrong because that falls into begging and begging is disliked by moderators very much.

~ LeLouch Vi Britannia
You will.

But still, you broke a rule. It was pretty obvious that you didn't read them. Even if you asked nicely, there's no exception.
yeah ok
Yes you will have all of your stuff and your acc. You will be able to log in. When was it issued?

I dont know what you mean with issued. sry.
Originally Posted by LeL0uch View Post
Listen, multikiller.

Why didn't you read the rules?

And if you are thinking that if it is someone's birthday, he can beg for tc then you are wrong, hell wrong because that falls into begging and begging is disliked by moderators very much.

~ LeLouch Vi Britannia

well... sry
Yea I have been noticing mod's have been cracking down a lot more since wibbles has been removed. Just try to be more carefull what you post and read the rules, then there wont be any problems.

Yea I have been noticing mod's have been cracking down a lot more since wibbles has bee removed. Just try to be more carefull what you post and read the rules, then there wont be any problems.

Ok. Sorry guys.