ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
We can cure cancer, but we don't?
http://hubpages.com/hub/Scientists_c...e_takes_notice

As title said, Why don't we just go cure cancer now?
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Yeah, totally seems legit.

If it really is so easy then even a low-end company would shell out and be the *only* one to manufacture such a drug and thus get at least some income.

If it really is so easy then doctors would still mention it.

If it really is so easy then I am sure it would be a bit of a bigger media topic.
They don't want it because they can't make money off the cancer sick people. Nuff' said.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
the article is so idiotic I don't even know where to begin to comment it. So I will just pass on that and leave u a this:
There is no and there will be no "one"cure for cancer. Cancer is something that is inherent to life. Depending on the type and position of cancer the body kills it of on its own, doctors can cut it out, drugs can halt its development, or destroy some types.
Inhibiting Glycolysis is a very good way to kill cells, brain cells especially - since they can use glucose as the only source of energy (well they can use keto acids too but that leads to keto acidosis and kidney failure)
If something can kill cultured cancer cells it does not mean it should be used as a therapeutic. Cyanide kills them pretty good to in in vitro culture

EDIT:
Originally Posted by idiot
In human bodies there is a natural cancer fighting human cell, the mitochondria, but they need to be triggered to be effective.

mitochondria is an organelle not a cell. Nuff said

/thread
Last edited by missuse; May 18, 2011 at 10:15 AM.
wishful eyes deceive me
Even if there was a "cure" to cancer, it would never be revealed. The government and big executive leaders make too much money off of patient's spending loads of money on treatment etcetera. Also, consider this, in Australia we have free basic healthcare, and the government will help fund your cancer treatment, if you go by treatment, the unnatural way. But they won't help if you want to treat yourself by taking a more natural pathway, because they know it helps dramatically. For that reason, less people go the natural way and go with the time devouring and not-so-cost-effective mainstream way, which also means you can't tell anyone about it, they have to come looking.

So, in short, we can't cure all cancers, but we can defeat some, the government knows this, and still tries to prevent it without looking to suspicious, by starting up charities etc.
I like my steak cooked Bleu.
Why would I belive some random guy instead of the huuge majority ?
Toriolympics - 2nd place | Fr_Death Leader |ORMO Member |
Originally Posted by zejbz View Post
Even if there was a "cure" to cancer, it would never be revealed. The government and big executive leaders make too much money off of patient's spending loads of money on treatment etcetera. Also, consider this, in Australia we have free basic healthcare, and the government will help fund your cancer treatment, if you go by treatment, the unnatural way. But they won't help if you want to treat yourself by taking a more natural pathway, because they know it helps dramatically. For that reason, less people go the natural way and go with the time devouring and not-so-cost-effective mainstream way, which also means you can't tell anyone about it, they have to come looking.

So, in short, we can't cure all cancers, but we can defeat some, the government knows this, and still tries to prevent it without looking to suspicious, by starting up charities etc.

What do you mean by the "natural" way?
People are mean these days.

They don't care about anything other than $$$.

They have cure for cancer but not $$$.

So they want to earn $$$ by selling the cure formula or something like that to other countries, completely forgetting about their own country.
Originally Posted by lel0uch
People are mean these days.

They don't care about anything other than $$$.

They have cure for cancer but not $$$.

So they want to earn $$$ by selling the cure formula or something like that to other countries, completely forgetting about their own country.

as of right now, we do not have a cure for cancer. We can't sell...a cure formula because WE DON'T HAVE ONE...yet.
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.