Ranking
Argh. No. Just no.

But even though I just said just no, I'm going to rant a little bit about some basic physics here.

1. Light from the sun is focused around the green wavelength, a lot of the energy we get is thus from wavelengths below green (blue, violet, and ultraviolet).
2. Far ultraviolet is blocked by ozone layer (which we are definitely doing damage to).
3. Light hits surface, surface warms up.
4. Now warm surface releases light in the infrared spectrum.
5. There are infrared opaque gases in the atmosphere, the greenhouse gases.
6. Very little energy escapes due to infrared emissions.
7. Increase in temperature from sun is much greater than decrease in temperature from radiating energy away. Temperature is generally increasing due to that.
8. We are adding MORE infrared opaque gases into the atmosphere by doing stuff like burning coal and releasing carbon dioxide that otherwise has not seen the light of day in over 50 MILLION years. The rate of temperature increase is itself increasing.
9. This is certifiably humanity's fault. We're the ones who are digging up the otherwise trapped carbon dioxide and using it as fuel, or synthesizing things that catalyze ozone into more useless chemicals, or cutting down rainforests decreasing the rate at which carbon dioxide is resynthesized into solid forms (glucose and the like).

Conclusion: Global warming exists. It's humanity's fault.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Why don't you think it's real, JC?

Look up at suomynona's post and find one thing that is false. That's all you have to do. If you can't do that then you have no reason for your claim and this thread.
Last edited by Acavado; May 21, 2011 at 07:52 PM.
Someone close the thread. We've proven him wrong, end of discussion.
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..