Toribash
Please tell me you jungle early with Tempest. Also, I played a few games today with Valkyrie and did awesomely.
Hmm, I'm looking for some other characters, someone give me some that are decent gankers, but can still farm with ease, I'm already using electrician and TB
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
Hmm, I'm looking for some other characters, someone give me some that are decent gankers, but can still farm with ease, I'm already using electrician and TB

I played devourer in my last match, he's pretty cool but that hook can grab
everyone. The cooldown is a bit long too.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post

refer to my avatar
Originally Posted by Shortyish View Post
you dont need invites anymore

Jeez I'm on a failing streak :S
The best gank hero is Valkyrie, and her Call of Valkyrie spell makes her an excellent push/farm as well. Corrupted isn't a very good gank purely because of lack of stun spells. He can only kill steal.
valkryie is probably next in line for a nerf because of the fucking hitbox of the javelin. also, I might try succubus for lulz
The hitbox of the javelin got reduced massively a few patches ago. It is now only the size of the arrow image.