Toribash
Original Post
New move: The Piledriver, help me make it batter?
Hopefully the replay attached, but the general idea is you bring your arms up above your head, make your hands grab each other, than bring them down on the enemies head, arm, leg, whatever. Then kick out with your legs.

Usually it takes off whatever body part it hits, and if not it badly damages it.

What I'm asking is is for suggestions to make it better (and give it a better name) I have used it online (judo mostly) and it has worked, sometimes it takes of parts, I just don't have any of those replays.

So, any suggestions?
Attached Files
Piledriver.rpl (19.3 KB, 98 views)
Another note: I've found that its a very useful starter, grabbing with both hands gives you alot to work with, I've grabbed people with it then twisted off parts.
Your move is using 6 different joints. I guess you can tell how basic it is.
And I think any useful judo opener would dismember a shoulder or worse. It has no defense at all.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
I know, I only started a while ago, but my moves are limited by the speed at which I can switch the joints, and the ability to test them in combat.

Both of these will be fixed with time, I just figured I'd put this out there because it works almost every time, I don't always win, but the enemy loses some part about 50% of the time, and ends up below me 75% of the time, both of which are useful.

EDIT: I did catch someone in the shoulder once and it did take it off
Originally Posted by Pifighter View Post
I know, I only started a while ago, but my moves are limited by the speed at which I can switch the joints, and the ability to test them in combat.

Both of these will be fixed with time, I just figured I'd put this out there because it works almost every time, I don't always win, but the enemy loses some part about 50% of the time, and ends up below me 75% of the time, both of which are useful.

EDIT: I did catch someone in the shoulder once and it did take it off

Are you using the mouse to switch joints? Try zxc.
For me, the fastest way to toggle joints is the scroll on the mouse.It takes a while to learn but if you know in which direction you must move the scroll, it is very fast.:3
Proud member of [Pandora]