Toribash
Original Post
Slightly complicated Pc prob.
Well I tried to install libusb so i could jailbreak my ipod, and whatdoyaknow i fucked up. The libusb installer disabled my usb ports and now im forced to use my ubuntu =\. I completely forgot to change the installation process to windows xp service pack 2. Is there any way i can uninstall libusb before it takes effect?

[SIGPIC]Meow motherfucker[/SIGPIC]
F*** your civil rights.
Since jailbreaking an ipod isn't illegal, but more like gray area I'm leaving this thread open, but keep it clean, the slightest hint of cracking or stuff like that and it's locked. That or someone else doesn't like this.
Clan Blood Leader
The only thing I could think of is to boot your PC up to its last saved state, which should be XP. However, If you haven't done that in a while, or have saved it onto a hardrive recently.. No idea.. reinstall windows?
Okay.
So from the looks of it, you've installed a malaware/spyware infected program, and it's infected your USB's, got that so far, the only things that I can suggest is:

1.Get a external harddrive, and move all your importnant stuff to it.
2.Using XP, go Start>All Programs> Accesories>System Tools>system restore.
Download Kaspersky Rescue CD ( http://devbuilds.kaspersky-labs.com/...ds/RescueDisk/ )
and use Ubuntu's Brasero to burn it to a disk as an Image. Then boot the Kaspersky rescue cd, update it and scan.
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi