Toribash
Indeed.

Linux doesn't seem to be taken seriously anywhere :v I've never even met someone who uses a Linux ffs.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Are you good with Analogies?

Snow leopard is to mac as service packs are to windows.

I've read the reviews, and they state that not much changed in sine Leopard.

You no "You can't improve on perfection" arguments. Those are reserved for Chuck Norris topics.
i liek turtelz xd
i choose both. windows is very familiar. and the mac is also good. i have imac, and i install windows inside it
Macintosh for me. But in reality, windows has some advantages against mac, but I say that Mac is the best.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
The 2 persons above me should give a reason for their opinions.
Clan Blood Leader
Originally Posted by jaredvcxz View Post
Are you good with Analogies?

Snow leopard is to mac as service packs are to windows.

I've read the reviews, and they state that not much changed in sine Leopard.

You no "You can't improve on perfection" arguments. Those are reserved for Chuck Norris topics.

I'm not reading reviews, I'm on it =P

I'd say quite a few things have changed, mostly with updating applications and getting new ones.
The interface is also a lot smoother, and the update has actually made things easier to use.
Unless you are heavily into art I really don't see the point of using OSX. I mean it doesn't look all that much better than Windows 7, it doesn't run as well (at least on my comp), it can't do as much and it is more expensive. So I really don't see the point.
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.