ES Recruitment Drive
What computer are you using?

You can't use OSX on a pc, if that's what you're thinking...

If not, then what are you talking about doesn't run well? Is it your internet connection? ...

And no, I'm not heavily into art.

Look at the first post I made on this thread, that's why I choose Mac over PC.

And what can't it do that Windows can do? Play some nerdy games? That's about all I can think of that PC can do.
My comp has a Core i7 975 extreme, 8GB of RAM and an ATI Radeon 5970. I dual boot a hacked OSX and 7 on the computer and Windows works a lot better. It also can't play a lot of the games that Windows can, games that I want to play.

EDIT: And 7 comes with way sexier backgrounds. Have you seen those full acid-trip pics? There beasty. OSX just gets some shitty purple star thing.
Last edited by SLAPPED; Jan 2, 2010 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Great Justice
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
Originally Posted by alert242 View Post
And what can't it do that Windows can do? Play some nerdy games?

Macs have WoW as their major title. End of games discussion.
i liek turtelz xd
Originally Posted by SLAPPED View Post
Unless you are heavily into art I really don't see the point of using OSX. I mean it doesn't look all that much better than Windows 7, it doesn't run as well (at least on my comp), it can't do as much and it is more expensive. So I really don't see the point.

If you're spending a ton of money on games, when you can start focusing more on your life and it's values. Mac isn't just about art, it's also good for audio, and HD graphics in most games. Mac doesn't even get any viruses (at least on mine) and I believe windows are known for it's viruses. Windows breaks down easily. And believe me, I have a full operating 13 year old mac. And I don't think Windows can hold for 7 years.

Originally Posted by jaredvcxz View Post
Macs have WoW as their major title. End of games discussion.

Cool story, bro.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
I've had my vista(Yeah, VISTA, bitch) that's been working for the past 3 years without a hitch, virus, or other shenanigan. And Macs are good for that stuff like audio and whatnot, but do you know what else is? Every other OS in the fucking world that has a GUI on the appropriate hardware. They don't make Photoshop for Windows just for the hell of it.
i liek turtelz xd
My opinion is rather vague. Frankly, in terms of hardware, Mac is better. Right now, as I type on my Macbook, I think.... Wow! How creative! The fan is right under the screen! However, with Windows, the software is better, and is just more reliable. So, I guess I'm a PC.
Windows software is more reliable to you? You're my new hero.

And a Windows machine can have the same, if not better, hardware than a mac.
i liek turtelz xd