Toribash
Original Post
Computer Freezes after start-up
Hello, my computer keeps freezing. Some times I can login but, sometimes it freezes before i login. When I do login, it freezes 1-5 minutes after i run a program. The weird thing is, it will freeze but, I stll can move the mouse(but i cant click with the mouse) and the clock at the bottom right still works. It seems like my computer is still running but i cant control anything on it. For example, I was playing toribash and it froze, i could still see people chatting and playing the game but, I could not type, click, ect.
Well, I hope someone can help me.

EDIT: The only info i could get is on this page http://www.amazon.com/900HA-8-9-Inch...outThisProduct
Last edited by GHOST; Jan 7, 2010 at 10:39 PM.
I will devastate your pooder.
Originally Posted by jaredvcxz View Post
I need two things:
OS and RAM. That could be the problem.

Thank you.
But what is OS? sorry im not very computer smart.
I will devastate your pooder.
It seems to me that the computer isn't frozing since you're watching as the action continues... You simply lose the control over the mouse and keyboard.

First I'd suggest you to scan your computer with www.malwarebytes.org while you're in "Safe mode with networking"
Then, if the problem remains after that, I'd suggest you to try a USB mouse and/or keyboard if the ones you're using are PS2 plugs or vice-versa...
It could be a fucked up conflict, if you're using USB mouse and keyboard maybe the USB ports are going crazy.
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
^ what he said, and once my family overclocked system, ruining the battery, she had to remove it for 24 hours+ and put it back in, thats the only thing I can suggest.