ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Riven, Teemo, Tryndamere, Darius... Who the fuck am I kidding. Every god damn champ is OP. Except for Fiora and Yorick. Those champs are fuckin useless.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch using Tapatalk 2

lol yorick is hot but i hate they changed his pentakill skin

also irelia is kinda op.
no u

They never change his pentakill skin. They changed pentakill splash.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
Just played a ranked and realised that he's shit against very tanky compositions no matter how fed you are. Meh.

What are the few most OP champions at the moment in your opinion, guys?

Teemo is only OP if built correctly and played properly.

Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Riven, Teemo, Tryndamere, Darius... Who the fuck am I kidding. Every god damn champ is OP. Except for Fiora and Yorick. Those champs are fuckin useless.

Finally props to teemo, Also, a fiora can carry 1v5 pretty much if built as a onhit bruiser. xD
Originally Posted by Kido View Post
lol yorick is hot but i hate they changed his pentakill skin

also irelia is kinda op.

Originally Posted by Chris View Post
They never change his pentakill skin. They changed pentakill splash.

I have a pentakill yorick skin on my smurf and literally the splash is the only thing changed.
Inb4 Tryndamere 2 shots Fiora...
Wait, you can't do shit about that.

"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Teemo ain't even good, he's just an annoying lane bully who degrades into a bad split pusher. Shrooms become a non-factor against vision, pressure, and knowledge. If you see them placed, you don't need to worry about them. If you give him no time to lay a minefield, there's limited use outside of rapid placement in sight. If you just camp his ass before he gets shrooms, he never hits the damage or survivability necessary to make his shrooms dangerous, and his shrooming safe.

Just because bronze and silver don't know how to stop a snowball doesn't make snowballs op. It's when the snowball starts easily and doesn't stop easily that it becomes op. Teemo's snowballing may start easily, but it's capable of being stopped at almost all points of the game with a little work.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Toon View Post
Teemo is only OP if built correctly and played properly.

Finally props to teemo, Also, a fiora can carry 1v5 pretty much if built as a onhit bruiser. xD

I have a pentakill yorick skin on my smurf and literally the splash is the only thing changed.

You have a smurf? What elo is it?

Also, expect to see Alistar/Aatrox dive comps in the WC
>been running ali top for forever
>got called a retard
>KRs doing it now
>they're innovative gods

>

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Welcome to the double standard of fame. Some random using cheesy pick? Must be stupid troll. PRO USED CHEESE PICK!? QUICK CHANGE THE ENTIRE META.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Teemo ain't even good, he's just an annoying lane bully who degrades into a bad split pusher. Shrooms become a non-factor against vision, pressure, and knowledge. If you see them placed, you don't need to worry about them. If you give him no time to lay a minefield, there's limited use outside of rapid placement in sight. If you just camp his ass before he gets shrooms, he never hits the damage or survivability necessary to make his shrooms dangerous, and his shrooming safe.

Just because bronze and silver don't know how to stop a snowball doesn't make snowballs op. It's when the snowball starts easily and doesn't stop easily that it becomes op. Teemo's snowballing may start easily, but it's capable of being stopped at almost all points of the game with a little work.

Then you have not seen a decent or good teemo thus all teemo's you be playing with or against suck. Simple as that.
Originally Posted by EmoMexican View Post
You have a smurf? What elo is it?

Also, expect to see Alistar/Aatrox dive comps in the WC

2 current 1 with pentakill yorick is silver 3 last season unranked this season.
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/31494432
Other is below.
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/31716271

P.S. I do not get on the Destiny Foxy 1 no more Because I let my friend use it now.
Last edited by Toon; Aug 17, 2014 at 05:38 PM.
Originally Posted by Toon View Post
Then you have not seen a decent or good teemo thus all teemo's you be playing with or against suck. Simple as that.

says the bronze/silver to Oracle (who's like, gold+ i cant remmeber but i think it's gold, correct me if i'm wrong Ora)

seriously, i'm A: Silver.
B: Play in OCE because yolo low ping i likey (obviously right when it came out so end of season 3 basically) and
C: even i know that teemo falls off, and i mained that little bastard as either AP top, AP bruiser top. or ADC... for season F'ing 2 and partway through S f'ing 3.

so honestly toon, shut the hell up unless you know the ACTUAL FACTS ABOUT HOW A CHAMP GOES THROUGH A WHOLE F'ING GAME.

(also ADC Teemo is god damn hilarious (or it was when it was actually viable for the rodent :P))
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox