Toribash
Same here. Does anybody know when the release date for the beta is gonna be?
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
The graphics look a lot like LoL, but a little more realistic, but I think HoN is more realistic in the graphics out of all 3.
I feel that the gameplay seems a little to similar, nothing different from any other moba game. I don't think it would be worth 60 bucks, but I think I would still buy it either way. :P
Originally Posted by SoBscout View Post
The graphics look a lot like LoL, but a little more realistic, but I think HoN is more realistic in the graphics out of all 3.
I feel that the gameplay seems a little to similar, nothing different from any other moba game. I don't think it would be worth 60 bucks, but I think I would still buy it either way. :P

Read a few posts up and you find out it's free :v
Really? Tons of people are telling me that it's gonna be pay, and its gonna be free.
Will you have to pay for heroes or anything later in Dota? I can't believe that it's just gonna be free to play.
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
Read a few posts up and you find out it's free :v

I can't recall Valve ever saying that. Yes, one of the higher ups in Valve did hint at a free-to-play coming out soon but that does not necessarily mean that Dota 2 is that game.
I think it looks bad to be honest, I hate LoL and this looks kind of simular. I was expecting something better.