ES Recruitment Drive
Yeah, pretty much. We can survive without a Private board though. It's just good to be able to have more than one thread at a time to talk in.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
I'm in your clan now because it looks funny ingame.
(temporarily)
I'll leave you guys with this because this is basically my application
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
I hate myself right now... I hate being a procrastinator... So we have to do quarter reading projects, and one over the summer, and I... For the summer reading, I didn't finish the book (It is the 3rd book in the Hunger Games series. I got like 2/3)... The 1st quarter, I picked an easy book... For the 2nd quarter, which is due Friday, I started a book, which will take me a while to finish... I guess I'll do another easy book... I have no books, and I'm just... annoyed... For the 3rd quarter, the book I started I'll do it for that. I am really pissed off. I am a good kid/student too... I am in 9th grade. I was talking to people in my class like 2 weeks ago, they didn't start a book either, but I bet they are almost to done by now... I have a friend who says she's going to copy one off the internet. She said for me to do it and I said "I will not, that is wrong". Its just... ughhhh
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
I loved the Hunger games series. I read all 3 of them in like a week xD Couldn't put them down.

Does anyone have a really realistic head for sale? Or know someone who has one for sale?
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
I'm in your clan now because it looks funny ingame.
(temporarily)
I'll leave you guys with this because this is basically my application

[Ethr]Erth. Legitness.
Feel free to stay longer next time if you want.

Originally Posted by D3m0nz View Post
I just realized Inf is wearing my old Getsuga set. xD

Ave let me use it, It's really nice. I like the detail you put in on the legs and feet. <3

Originally Posted by Soap View Post
I loved the Hunger games series. I read all 3 of them in like a week xD Couldn't put them down.

Does anyone have a really realistic head for sale? Or know someone who has one for sale?

You should make a Request in the art board, but be prepared to pay a lot. I think Deague (Might be spelled wrong, He's in JollyR) makes nice realistic heads.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
I love the series too. I am pissed that I didn't finish the book. I still haven't finished it because it was the schools book and I had to give it back. I got to the part right before she moved the 8th place. Damn, I am forgetting stuff already...

I am just, stressed out a little... I hate to read... I hate English... Math is just, PSHHH, 100. S.S. is blehh. OMG, I just realized. I got mid-terms O_O. I got 2 in school, 2 out of school. I need to organize myself more... The teacher said English would be easy, Math is easy for me. Global and Bio... Global... If I ask my mom to help me, ugh. She was a S.S. teacher, and she likes things to be done, more then they could be. Bio is so hard... I am getting better, but... We are starting a new unit that I don't know much of. In 7th grade, we started this. But in 7th and 8th grade, if you were normal you would do it in normal order. If you were accelerated, in 7th grade, you would do the 8th grade stuff, in 8th grade, you would do the 7th grade and more stuff. There were some stuff they both did, but accel did more. I was in accelerated in 7th grade, and normal in 8th. So I missed some stuff :/ I might be a little inactive. Not sure yet, I hope I will be. Not in a that way, I like toribash, I just hope I study... Ughhh
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆