ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Discussion] Gaming
This thread is for discussion on the topic of Gaming.
What I mean by "Gaming" is anything that you do to have fun with a video game.
An example would be Toribash, CoD, Battlefield 3, Skyrim, etc.
Here is a place where you can nerd it out on your favorite games.
Please no drama in this thread, as this is the thread where we can all relax and talk about what most of us love most.
-----
To start off, I love CoD. If anyone else plays CoD, please post here so I can talk about it without feeling as if no one knows what I'm talking about.
CoD stands for Call of Duty if you didn't know.
Last edited by Clay; Jan 13, 2013 at 07:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Soap, did you see my thread idea :3

My oldest brother never wants to play a CoD game XD. I've said this before about CoD, it takes like 2 shots and dead... I saw your video, it was like 5 shots all...

I enjoy now Borderlands 2, TF2, AC3, and Uncharted 3. I haven't played Uncharted and Assassins Creed in a while though XD.

Here is my talk about TF2. I have met a friend who is helping me. So I bought 2 keys and used them. That was a bad idea XD. I got the Strange Sniper Rifle and the Strange Pain Train... But, I got REALLY lucky and traded the Strange Sniper Rifle and got like a bonus 1 refined iron or something. Then I got the Fancy Fedora "my dream hat" and i forgot what it is and the extra, but it is dark green text facy shirt for spy. This was all, in my first day being able to trade XD

Borderlands 2 talk. My middle brother and I have level 37's 2nd playthrough. We are doing stuff with Ellie. I am commando, he is zero. My solo I am level 8 at Sanctuary. I am gunzerker. My solo with oldest brother, we are 11. I am Siren (fav class) and he is gunzerker. My playthrough with both of them, we are level 12. I am zero (hate him...), my middle brother is gunzerker, and my oldest brother is gunzerker. I have been all (non-DLC) classes. And yes, I am the youngest...

Side note: Was this post too long? XD
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Nah man! Long posts are cool with me. I wish my dumbass computer could handle TF2. I haven't tried it in a while actually. I may try it later today.

I never really enjoyed single players / co-op games. I may look up some borderlands 2 gameplay and may end up buying it...

As for the CoD thing, it's a bit more complicated then what you're thinking.
Each gun has a higher or lower rate of fire, accuracy, damage, mobility, and range.

There are normally around 5 or 6 classes or primary guns. Sub Machine Guns, Assault Rifles, Sniper Rifles, Shotguns, Light Machine Guns, and Special Weapons.

SMG's are mainly for small maps. Good for running fast, and spraying.
Assault Rifles are better for larger, more open maps where you have long hallways or long ranges of vision where you may get stuck with an SMG.
Snipers (In my case) are for any situation in which I feel like making people feel bad about their skills (If I wanted to sound cocky ;) and by that, I mean quickscoping. Alot of people have different opinions on quickscoping. Some people say it ruins the game. Most (Logical) people say that it takes much more skill than using an assault rifle, SMG, LMG, etc. The other way to use a sniper is the obvious one. Camp back in an area where you have a large field of vision, and usually looking towards a place that is a "High traffic" area.

Shotguns are what you'd expect them to be. They are a one shot kill (Depending on how close you are to the person and which shotgun you choose), they come in my types (Semi-Auto, Full auto, and Pump action), and are mainly used on small maps where you might find SMG's being used.

I don't use LMG's much, but some people like them. They are mainly used on large, very open maps where you need to fire lots of bullets because you'll be seeing lots of people. They have a large clip capacity and carry a lot of ammo. Good for things like Domination, in which you need to capture flags to gain points to win.

And finally, Special Weapons. They aren't in every game, but in Bo2, the only primary special weapon is the Assault Shield. The assault shield is usually used to goof off ingame and mess with people. In this game, you can deploy your assault shield and stand being it and let it take bullets while you fire at people from behind it.

If you actually read all of that, you're awesome.
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
Nah man! Long posts are cool with me. I wish my dumbass computer could handle TF2. I haven't tried it in a while actually. I may try it later today.

I never really enjoyed single players / co-op games. I may look up some borderlands 2 gameplay and may end up buying it...

As for the CoD thing, it's a bit more complicated then what you're thinking.
Each gun has a higher or lower rate of fire, accuracy, damage, mobility, and range.

There are normally around 5 or 6 classes or primary guns. Sub Machine Guns, Assault Rifles, Sniper Rifles, Shotguns, Light Machine Guns, and Special Weapons.

SMG's are mainly for small maps. Good for running fast, and spraying.
Assault Rifles are better for larger, more open maps where you have long hallways or long ranges of vision where you may get stuck with an SMG.
Snipers (In my case) are for any situation in which I feel like making people feel bad about their skills (If I wanted to sound cocky ;) and by that, I mean quickscoping. Alot of people have different opinions on quickscoping. Some people say it ruins the game. Most (Logical) people say that it takes much more skill than using an assault rifle, SMG, LMG, etc. The other way to use a sniper is the obvious one. Camp back in an area where you have a large field of vision, and usually looking towards a place that is a "High traffic" area.

Shotguns are what you'd expect them to be. They are a one shot kill (Depending on how close you are to the person and which shotgun you choose), they come in my types (Semi-Auto, Full auto, and Pump action), and are mainly used on small maps where you might find SMG's being used.

I don't use LMG's much, but some people like them. They are mainly used on large, very open maps where you need to fire lots of bullets because you'll be seeing lots of people. They have a large clip capacity and carry a lot of ammo. Good for things like Domination, in which you need to capture flags to gain points to win.

And finally, Special Weapons. They aren't in every game, but in Bo2, the only primary special weapon is the Assault Shield. The assault shield is usually used to goof off ingame and mess with people. In this game, you can deploy your assault shield and stand being it and let it take bullets while you fire at people from behind it.

If you actually read all of that, you're awesome.

Aye, I agree for the most part, but with nearly all the guns it's probably 4-5 shots from an auto weapon to kill. That's with legshots (at least it was in MW3, If I remember right.). I for one think that the snipers are overpowered, but that's probably because I usually play Halo. I don't like the Sniper being the All-range, All-position weapon of a game. It should have a practical purpose in Sniping and that's it. My 2 cents anyway. Riot shield is just FUN when you get a team going and YOU ALL USE IT. The amounts of rage you get are hysterical.

Borderlands 1/2 are really fun, I recommend them. Also, if you're not a fan of Single player games, you should try the Fallout series. It very well could change your mind.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Yeah. Atleast it's realistic I suppose.
I've tried Fallout before.I don't really like it. I liked Skyrim, and I saw a playthrough on Far Cry 3, and it seems pretty good.
I'll probably buy Borderlands 2. It seems pretty cool.
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
Yeah. Atleast it's realistic I suppose.
I've tried Fallout before.I don't really like it. I liked Skyrim, and I saw a playthrough on Far Cry 3, and it seems pretty good.
I'll probably buy Borderlands 2. It seems pretty cool.

Which Fallout did you try? 1 and 2 are really different from 3/NV if that's what you meant (probably not what you meant.). I was never a fan of TES to be honest. Only fun thing I did in skyrim was trickshot lettuce into barrels.
Anyone here like fighting games? My favorites is soul calibur V and Mortal Kombat 9.
I love fighting games. I like Marvel vs. Capcom 1/2/3, the entire Street Fighter series except EX, Mortal Kombat 2/3, and a lot of the older SNK fighters. Soul caliber and Tekken are good too.
i liked soul calibur and mortal kombat. all dem sexy bitches with skimpy outfits

also i wanna play shadow of the colossus. i watched pewdiepie play it and it looks amazing
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
All of these cited games is cool. I have just Soul calibur V, i want buy mk9 later...
Also: Tekken is an sexy game but i preffer Soul calibur.