ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Card is Merging with Ultimate
Alright, nothing is changing, just going to announce that Card members are merging with Ultimate. So pretty much more loyal members in Ultimate. Welcome them to the family

Quick Log:
MintCat joined Ultimate.
Cerberus joined Ultimate.
Last edited by Jak; Mar 27, 2013 at 08:42 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Hey guys. Many of you probably don't know me, so I thought it would be a good idea if I share a little detail about myself.
My name's Joel, I'm 16 and I currently study in college. My favourite hobbies include observational drawing, playing football/soccer and listening to music. I like to make friends and hope to get to know everybody here. I also like cats... a lot.
Cheers.
same as mintcat, i'ma introduce myself:

My name is Alberto i'm currently 19 years old (damn i'm old :< ) I like pretty much everything, specially new stuff and new experiences. My hobbies goes from drawing, playing video games, listening to music, creating music,.... up to training in the gym. I love rocks (thought i'd say that here.), hm... I also love strategy, like chess, starcraft, command&conquer, RISK, etc.

I am also (not) funny, but I try to be, I make jokes about everything anytime, altho I stutter a little IRL (I can end a phrase without stuttering tho, it just happens from time to time).

so yea, hello! : D
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
I still need an invite but yeah, limme introduce myself, to those who don't know me.
My name is Ethan Becker (Butler) and I'm 14 years old.. I like Adventure Time :-) .. but most of you know me so I'm not going to carry on.. lol
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Welcome
Life is like glass, It can be broken, but it is repairable, with care, and time. -eregonv1
... i dont need explaining.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox