ES Recruitment Drive
yea way to kill my vibe Beta .. thay story woulda been the next "New york times best seller" D: jk lol
No go away this isn't a one sentence story thread it's me writing stuff that comes into my head, like for example that pillow really needs a hat.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
I DEMAND A STORY WITH A BUNNY RABBIT BY APRIL 1ST CAUSE THATS MY B'DAY AND STUFF!
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Originally Posted by Thellian View Post
That's quite an addition to the story there Gay Terrorist :]

Since it is april fools day, that looks funny
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Once upon a time, there was a cat named Pookie. Pookie has a drug problem due to the fact that it makes Pookie feel like a rockstar, although he usually feels underrated and nooby. However, he's actually super awesome and has a tendency to eat gum from underneath the tables that his customers always seem to put there.

Boom. I think that your pillow should be wearing a tiny red fez. Fezzes are cool.
Be warned, @#w#@. They are coming.
SHUUUUUUUUUUT UUP.

There was once a time when felines ruled what we have now come to call earth. But not in a way you would expect. Much like us they had countries with different leaders and different breeds. But one country, one province stood high and were considered Gods.

These were the mighty cats of toriland. They were trained in the Feline arts of war. None more so than the might Mintcat. If earth had one leader, one prophet, one God. It would be mintcat. He had one son, SenseiKitten - Who was also an accomplished feline artist. Admired by all, hated by none these toricats were legendary.

Until, the humans came.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE FELINE RACE?

WILL THE TORICATS BE OKAY?

WHO ARE THESE "HUMANS"?

FIND OUT NEXT EPISODE ON TORIBALL Z

Credits:

Written By: SenseiKitten
Starring: MintCat
SenseiKitten
Human Race
Produced by: SenseiKitten
Music by: No one this is a fucking story.

Thanks to: No one fuck you all.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Basicly....

One day I did DMT
after giving the dealer the 'Chizzy'
he gave me 3 times the amount i bought, all in one bowl...
im hitting this thing now (Fat fucking rip)and it taste like shit(moth balls or something)
[Eyes are now closed]
after 10 seconds of holding it in i feel a really weird body high
20 seconds: the body high gets crazier..
30 seconds: (still holding it in) I start seeing patterns of visual sounds(people talking) creating colors, creating music, that made its own visual pattern..
45-50 seconds: I blow out the smoke and my friend asks me "Hahueaha your on DMT?! how are you feeling?"
60 seconds:The words "...how are you feeling" start repeating...(he only said it once)
Every second that goes by the words repeat faster and faster and faster and faster till..
90 seconds:
I BREAK THROUGH THE BARRIER OF REALITY AS I KNOW IT HOLY FUCK..
and......
I have now made eye contact with a 'God'? I dont know what it was.. But it was staring me straight in the eyes..

Now this last for 7 mins..
then slowly it waves good bye with all of its magical sound pattern color goodness and i come out of my trip

My mind set: Light, free, uplifted, and energized
also im thinking... "That was some crazy fucking shit.."
-----
Last edited by GHOST; Apr 22, 2013 at 08:49 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I will devastate your pooder.