ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Aidsadin View Post
Salutations.
I am Aidsadin, no one that important but I have some rather disturbing news to share with you. It is under my impression that a member known as "Przero" is a valued part of your clan? I looked at your clan board and I could not find any evidence of his resignation or anything that suggests or hints his plan to resign so I am going to show you (which I stumbled upon earlier) this in case you are not yet informed:

http://gyazo.com/990b9263baf8a279551851ff11aae398.png

If you did not know about this I am sorry to bring you the news

Thank you for your time,
Aidsadin.

Edit: Please take note that this private message was not sent directly to me.

Thanks, but heres one liiiiiiiiiiiiittle thing, I NEVER SIGN OFF IT -Pr, dear god no. IF i ever sign off it's with three things, (and for one, there's never a dash), it's always Poctor/Pocter(count them as the same cause it's just a mild change), Nikayeh, or my ACTUAL NAME (which is Cory btw).

Originally Posted by MintCat View Post
is this a joke? I doubt Przero said that..
---
this is fake. Przero's vocab isn't that good.

feelings are hurt ;_;, i just cbf'd doing actual vocabulary much on the internet, sue me.

Originally Posted by Thellian View Post
Would like to know his reasons...

my reasons? if i'm going to leave a clan, i make a thread (unless it's dying *cough* Clan *cough cough*)
Originally Posted by Beta View Post
I already have been told about this. I'm just waiting upon valid proof.

Same here.
Originally Posted by Sainzgc View Post
Why just don't try ask him...?

Someone actually thought this? what be this madness O^O

EDIT: just realized something, apparently i say "buddy".... AHAHAHAHAHAHA NO, when i refer to someone (no matter how much i know them) i either go by their online name, if i know their real name i'll go by that, or i say "dood" (cause disgaea bro). so yeah, unless you can get completely bullet proof titanium-grade proof, don't post here again, otherwise i'll report you so god damn fast you'll wonder how the hell i can beat Speedy Gonzales, Sonic the Hedgehog and anything else you can think of that's god damn quick just by clicking and typing.
Last edited by Przero; Apr 27, 2013 at 11:19 AM.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
I love you Closing thread.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Just to clarify, it is simple HTML editing that Adrian used to cause trouble for Przero. It is not a valid proof since he can make Przero (or anyone) say anything.