Toribash
Original Post
Regarding this "aidsadin" problemo
Since I never actually have been bothered enough to delete any of my PM's (sent or recieved) if you guys want super titanium-grade proof that I didn't send any messages, ask and i'll screenshot the pages. (specially since the only image-editing software on this computer be PAINT, and i'm not actually allowed to download anything else... yeah...)

BUT, if you guys believe me without having me post a pic, i'll be super happy and stuff, cause that means less work for me and stuff.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
I believe you, but i still don't know what's the problem with this Aidsadin.
No comment......

Jk, ofc bro, I take your word over his.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
It's a little suspicious that you do all of this, even your first response to his obvious troll was ridiculously over the top.

I'm not a member of this clan so I'm going to be honest, now I'm starting to think that he really didn't lie, I could be wrong ofc
piratez
Well, he lied, as you can see he have problems with Prz, he made a alt to try destroy his life.
Read the ban list.
Originally Posted by Simon View Post
It's a little suspicious that you do all of this, even your first response to his obvious troll was ridiculously over the top.

I'm not a member of this clan so I'm going to be honest, now I'm starting to think that he really didn't lie, I could be wrong ofc

well lets see, i'm inactive (normally) about 20 hours of the day, and the only time i get on is either when i don't have my tertiary schooling, or i get back from said tertiary schooling, or i come home from work.

my first post being "ridiculously over the top" is actually how I reply to ALL posts made about me when they have false statements in them.

I ALWAYS offer to show any sort of proof if people want it.

and this is also why I didn't get along with you beforehand, you saying stuff like this.

OH, and here's a thought, if he wasn't lying, wouldn't I have just said "peace guys, gunna try to make my own clan kthxbye" then left already? Either that or just left and made a DCS...
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
I was just being honest, your behaviour was suspicious, if someone acts like that irl it means that they are usually guilty of the crime.

But now you explained why you act like this so I guess I believe you now, making this thread was unnecessary since everyone already trusts you.
piratez
I've known Przero for a while now and this sounds exactly like what he would do
Don't believe a thing he says!
Lol I'm closing this thread. Whether he did it or not, I really don't care. Mostlikely he didn't etc. It was an account of adrians so wouldn't suprise me if it was a lie... hmph thread closed due to bullshit useless posts
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin