Ranking
Original Post
[u] Ultimate Story
What's up people of Ultimate, or not Ultimate. It's time for a new story! Beta and I will be working on this story together throughout this thread and we will keep updating the first post. All ranks will be in there, everybody will be in there... This story shall be long and awesome. You can feel free to put some input, but remember DON'T MAKE A PART OF THE STORY!!! It will be ignored, once again, Beta and I are working on the story but we do welcome input and ideas <3 So yeah. Pretty much it.

Story

Last edited by Jak; May 3, 2013 at 07:49 AM.
I'll be there? Seems great, i'm also loving this, i guess that we'll have an amazing story.
Sto-ry Sto-ry Sto-ry!
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Many years ago, a war seethed and erupted in the land of Khaz Modan. The war lasted 5 years between the people, and on the last day, the Ultimate Council stepped in. The Ultimate Council was a group of people that controlled the universe and can turn things upside down with just a snap of the fingers. They had to determine right from wrong, and yes, there was some mistakes... Particularly, in this war.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by Beta View Post
Many years ago, a war seethed and erupted in the land of Khaz Modan. The war lasted 5 years between the people, and on the last day, the Ultimate Council stepped in. The Ultimate Council was a group of people that [who] controlled the universe and can [could] turn things upside down with just a snap of the fingers. They had to determine right from wrong, and yes, there was [WERE] some mistakes... Particularly, in this war.

84% for English comes in handy sometimes.
Actually, no it would be left the way that it is. Because they currently can too. Could is being past tense, can is preset but also represents the past too. the that and who could go either way, doesn't matter. Still applies to them, 99% of the population in the world doesn't even say who right, including you. Who, what, where, and when are not said right. You may think you're saying it right because of all the people around you says it the same way, but none of you are. Family guy was correct ;P(If you saw the show with wheat thins)... Also the were is correct though.

You need to realize I also wrote that at 3am for me. So yeah, corrected you. Better to say that if you can't say who right.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
The story is doing great... I think that i cant help because my english is the worst... :P
Beta, the reason I corrected the can to could was because you said was a group and can turn things, you went from past to present
true, but it implies in the past to the present still. Idk, i might change to could if the story changes more, maybe ultimate council loses their powers. :o
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!