Ranking
Original Post
Message to [u]
Title : [u] @Beta [message]

For you clan-mates that I usually talk to you know I don't usually talk in this manor. The reason for my reason severe in-activity is i'm having severe depression problems. I'm currently taking lots of pills for my depression and the doctor isn't giving me a higher dose, for fearing of possible overdose, or side effects. Any games that anger me I have been restricted to (by my own means). I'm going to be back on the forums, but sadly I'm not going to be in-game for reasonable time (maybe a match with a friend or 2 but that's it). My Tori' does show a lot of black/darkness as well. Sorry for my recent activity. I do have a history of cutting, pill taking, etc. I'm not hiding my shit anymore. If any of you would like to ask questions, or anything, just ask, don't be afraid to.

- eregon
Life is like glass, It can be broken, but it is repairable, with care, and time. -eregonv1
I'm sorry to hear about what you're going through, eregon. Depression has always been a re-occurring thing for me, although it has never gone to the stage where I've taken pills.
Seriously, if there's anything you want to talk about just throw me a pm.
Thanks Mint, if you want to talk pm me on skype(add)

name : eregonv1
Life is like glass, It can be broken, but it is repairable, with care, and time. -eregonv1
Understood, we all have things that go on in life, some personal, some open. Just goodluck is pretty much all I can say. Hopefully everything turns up for the better
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Pills don't work for my depression, but its been with me all my life, the only thing that curbs it is video games

I'm a sick kid, eh

You're not alone
FIRED UP
It's all mentally in the head, all you have to do is get rid of it there, and hopefully it will go away. Also Understood :/
Last edited by Jak; May 18, 2013 at 02:56 AM.
I dont know you that well man
but im here for you if you ever want to talk

email: [email protected]
I will devastate your pooder.