Toribash
Originally Posted by MintCat View Post
Exciting!

post stolen
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

If there will be achievements and custom items, enterfee should be more.

Originally Posted by Beta
Event will have a minimum of 64 people participating and around 120 maximum

What if the minimum number of participants isn't reached? Finding 64 people willing to throw away 5k for an event they will most likely not win is not easy.

5k entry fee, 320k+ in prizes

Again, what if you can't find enough willing participants? I'm assuming you were planning on using all or at least some of the money from the entry fees on the prize, right?

I think I am going to try to get the Item Forgers to forge an Item for this event because I am planning to make this as big as possible. There will be a week before of advertising, it's own website, everything. Hopefully achievements and Items can be made for prizes

Far fetched, I don't ever recall a group of staff co-operating with a normal user on an event that wasn't an official one, let alone the item forgers making an item(s) specifically for you for an event.
what am i doing here
I have been speaking to the item forgers about it. The event will be sponsored by nabi if so. Also if not enough entries then prize lowered a bit and the event will start. Mostlikely it won't be a problem since after ultimate tori there was still many people wanting to "throw 5k away" to join the event. Any more questions, keep them on skype. I asked for you to wait till I get back, hense, ask on skype please. Anybody that has questions can pm me... well if they are questions like those, no details being released ect.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin