Ranking
Original Post
[ASSHOLE] Dylan
HELLO
HELLO..
HELLO...

Hello, my name is Dylan in toribash and in real life! I'm currently 18 years old in college livin the dream. I'm just another Canadian (GMT -5) white boy playing video games all day on my lazy ass. No, don't worry I have a life outside of video games too. :]

I started playing toribash since 2011, I heard of this game in 2006 but you know I never played it because I'm a cheap ass and didn't want to pay for it back then! I heard of this game off one of my friends who never actually played it but showed me the trailer and I was pretty amazed. Now the reason I'm STILL playing this game is because it's one of the only games that require real skill and strategy making, I just love it. As you can tell I'm a 7th dan black belt and you're wondering why am I not a higher belt because I started in 2011. Well I quit this game from around 2013 and 2014 and I don't constantly play many games when I get ingame. My favorite mods would be Boxshu, lenshu, Abd and spar mods, but just because those are my FAVORITE mods doesn't mean they are my BEST mods. Yes I'm pretty decent at all of them since I usually play them but my best mod would be ABD out of all of them.

My activity on forums isn't very high as you could probably tell, but I promise you that it's getting better each and every day. I will probably be most active on Aeon forums as well. However, my in game activity is definitely a solid 10/10. I'm on everyday either to hang out, duel, bet, play for fun or to host events since I am currently a Trial ES (Event squad). Note that just because I am trial es doesn't mean I will take away the time I should spend with this clan.

Alright let me tell you some un interesting stuff about my personal life. I usually play video games or chill out with some irl friends during my spare time. I'm actually an athlete as well surprisingly. Even though I was injured twice playing hockey breaking both my ankles this year (No, I didn't get crossed in basketball), I'm definitely working on recovering going to the gym 2 days a week. I play for my college hockey and soccer team and I'm just livin' the dream. NO WAIT, I'M NOT JUST A DAMN JOCKY. I'm also a full out nerd addict to video games. Other than toribash I play CS:GO, Far cry 3, TF2, World of fishing (Best game, but not as good as toribash :].) Yes, I also play some ps4 but no need to call me a console peasant because PC MASTER RACE. Anyways I so far only have NHL 17 and FIFA 17 on ps4 but I'm sure I'll be getting more soon.

Alright ENOUGH OF MY UN INTERESTING PERSONAL LIFE, YOU CAN MAKE FUN OF ME LATER.

NOW ON TO.... WHY I WANT TO JOIN AEON?

Alright I wanna join aeon because its fkin cool and shit and you know..

JK, but actually. I wanna join Aeon because you guys are more than just a clan as you explained. I don't want to be a part of some clan that just sits down in toribash all day to war and farm for 1st. No, I want to be a part of a clan that I can really connect with and have a good time not only playing toribash but other cool games. I thought I'd never come across a clan like that but after looking more into Aeon, I've decided it's the perfect clan for that. I also see a lot of consistency in this clan, what I mean is that most clans are great and you can have fun in them for a little while but then they just end up dying all of a sudden. This clan is great because it's been consistent and fun since 2009 all because of the active leader and members. I'm also willing to contribute to this clan if it ever needs anything from me for clan tourney, clan events or anything like that. Now I only know a few of you but I'm very positive I can get a long with all of you. :]

Thank you for taking your time to read this and I hope I'm considered.

You can contact me at my new skype:

DylanMcTravis

and I have discord as well. (I believe I am already in the Aeon discord channel.)
Last edited by Dylan; Mar 27, 2017 at 12:41 AM.
>ACTIVE LEADER

topkek

no seriously, best app yet
i went ahead and invited him already because he is very ingame active and I vouch for him

any complaints, post them here
Last edited by Chirs; Mar 27, 2017 at 01:19 AM.
No complaints. Pretty good app.
Had everything we needed to approve.
Hope to see ya around lad!
damn thats a nice app

gj and welcome bud
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
Aeon new staff clan
Animal smod when ??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

as soon as the community needs good ppls
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
Even you are in here yet, i just wanna tell you that i love you already ( no homo m8 ) for this app. three thumbs up out of two. (Y) (Y) (Y)
_SXD_
_AEON_