ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Ethr] Idk should we even?
Hi, Maybe we should make an event like rex said. I mean the bank has like 40k, and I will donate 60k soon enough.

Ideas?
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Parkour tournament/replay tournament?
Each trick done from destination a to b adds up to a certain amount of points depending on the tricks used?
Like front/backflip = 500 points.
Front/back handspring = 750 points.
And so on.

Some sort of emote competition?
Idk how long emotes were in single player, so we could have like an "act out a story" sort of event, best story/most accurate acting out wins?

I'll post some more once I refuel my head. 10 losses in a row in wushu lowered my iq a little.
'°o[Ethr♥][My Music][B.A.W.S.]o°'
#Team@#w#@
I think that a tricking event is a ok. But madmans are more mainstream, I would like a replay event that gets a bit more attention. In the end a Ethr-fueled competition is up to lagswitch and inferno though.
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Make a parkour event that relies on you getting from point a to point b. The catch is that uke's waiting at point b and you have to make a madman once you get there.

idk I'm tired
ORMO|Retired
I think we should have a general replay event, with diffrent objectives ranging easy to hard that reward points based on the difficulty. Most points in one replay wins.

Easy: 1dismember
Medium: cork
hard: dm in 20 frames
extreme: dcork

this point system assures that every replay is unique and isint limited to 1 category/genre

gudidearite?!
I like that idea, but we should set the difficulty and point opportunities by genre.
I'll post my example of this soon, right now I'm trying to make monies. :U

EDIT:
Okay, here's my example:

Example

Feel free to change anything or delete anything or ignore it or w/e if you want to use it or anything.
Just pooped this out of my head in 30 minutes trying to make it fair and logical.
(I had to test things out in the actual mods to see if it worked.)

The way the replays/scoring would work

Last edited by Rexoa; Jun 21, 2014 at 02:20 AM.
#Team@#w#@
Awesome idea rex. I really like that. Just a few changes:

Originally Posted by Rexoa View Post

Example

Tell me if you guys like that.
ORMO|Retired
If we are going to do both uke bashing and tricking, we need to have it in stages.
How about a bracket consisting of 32. First round will be tricking. Winners(half) will move on to round two while the other half is cut(now we have 16). Then round two, which would be the Ukebashing stage. same will happen as listed above. From that we will have 8 contenders left. Stage three (can be a parkour/spar or something of that sort, I dunno) Starts. The best three get prizes ordering from 1st,2nd,3rd.
We can add the flawless dismembers and such as special prize opportunities (can be items or tc bonuses)
How this knockout system will work is the people with the most points move on from stage to stage. The points may or may not carry on throughout the stages.
I have a lot more Ideas about this and can get into it more when I have more time. Tell me how you like this so far and we can work from there.

I like the suggestion that Rexoa made, but Pr1 made some good edits to it.

*warning* This is a sleepy post, don't mind the babbling.
Last edited by 2WC; Jun 21, 2014 at 05:49 AM.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I like where this is going.
The only reason I wanted to do the specific tricks was because idk many tricks. :P
So we'll need someone trick savvy to count up the points for tricking if we're doing the non-specific trick counting.

And imo, the points should carry on throughout the stages. People just like big numbers. (proven by tc, qi, etc)

Also, how should we fill the 32 spots? First come-first serve or qualifying round(s)?
#Team@#w#@