Toribash
I love you so much Sent <3 Gonna get the practice going.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
I thought you were going to go for an realistic urban or indoor style enviroment , but they look good none the less . I will test them out tonight .
:o
Sorry trichard!!!!
Yea we had alot of thoughts and different tangents so i decided to just get on with it so stuff actually gets achieved.

Would apreciate some colouring help.
-----
Originally Posted by toxico21 View Post
I love you so much Sent <3 Gonna get the practice going.

:3
Thank you tox

Originally Posted by Gamerbad View Post
I like your Graphs and drawings in the descriptions, +rep

Thanks bro

Originally Posted by JakDRipper View Post
hey dude, they seem cool but i cant download them :c

fixing now.
Adding links to mods

Originally Posted by Tessh View Post
Good jobs, I will up load replays later, maybe

Why thankx tessh, would be nice to see some replays done by you <3

Originally Posted by Hycx View Post
Nice levels, i will try play with my mother pc.

HYCX!!!!
Last edited by Sentinel; Nov 11, 2011 at 12:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard
It is pleasant to me. Has well tried
-----
Very good
Last edited by konoRUS; Nov 11, 2011 at 03:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by konoRUS View Post
It is pleasant to me. Has well tried
-----
Very good

Thanks for putting in the effort kono
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard
Alright I can if I can come up with some custom colours . Oh and theres one thing I wanted to mention , I noticed that you only used 11 objects for #8 . Are you making another exstention for that mod ?

If not then I would add in those objects to the #8 mod , give it more of an enviroment . It can be small things , like a small ledge on the far wall so players can grab on to it and shimmy across or perhaps make it more structure like ( having no objects floating in the air) . A good trick to making objects act like they should is by adjusting the friction , not very many people are aware that it adding a decimal give so so much more to play with.

Example : Friction 0.5 alows you to slide on the object fast but then slows down quickly so you can stand back up with ease or even swing around a poll with out grabbing and losing control.
Hmm i didnt take into account the friction element, will play round with it a bit.
Also yea scenary wasnt big in these wips.

ill add some more in.
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard
Ive thought about the colour scheme, I think you should do a wooden out door style . Ex : for the objects you run on , have it brown but the you can make it different shades by playing around with it . Or you can try somthing unique like making ther bigger objects black ( or a very dark colour ) and have the rest of the objects in different shades one one colour . So some will be vibrant blue and some will be alittle darker ect .

My trick is , I look at real photos of places and try to match the colours .
hmm nice idea richards.
wooden outdoorsy.
will do.
Ive done those variety of shades thing in lvl3v2 and 4v2.

teh rocks have different shades of grey.
Will continue.
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard