Toribash
Original Post
Someone with EXTREME talent... Make me a head.
Needs to have a Black Headband, and have something to do with an evil grin. Similar to my current head, but not as dark.

Plenty of creds to the creator for it.
Taek's the name, infantile conflagration is the game. Beware the Eye Of Death! It watches you constantly. 1000TH Post Thief.
Right on. Thanks.
Taek's the name, infantile conflagration is the game. Beware the Eye Of Death! It watches you constantly. 1000TH Post Thief.
Pretty good. The headband needs to be more prominent, and its still a little too dark.

also, the flushline in the back is off.
Originally Posted by Taek View Post
Pretty good. The headband needs to be more prominent, and its still a little too dark.

also, the flushline in the back is off.

Ya the texture did that for some reason and what you mean more prominent? meaning you want to see it more or what?

I still don't know why it does that thing on the back
Last edited by CaptainDiareah; Sep 29, 2007 at 11:03 PM.
I want the headband to have more headbandy qualities. Like the knot holding it on and such. I liked the darker version better. Now I need joints to match.

Ooh, put stitches on the seamline and then [Evil] over it. That'll work great.
Last edited by Taek; Sep 29, 2007 at 11:32 PM.
I want the headband to have more headbandy qualities. Like the knot holding it on and such. I liked the darker version better. Now I need joints to match.

Ooh, put stitches on the seamline and then [Evil] over it. That'll work great.

What colored words?

And I don't know if i can get stitching on the back hmm..

hows this? couldn't do stitching
Last edited by CaptainDiareah; Sep 29, 2007 at 11:55 PM.
thats great, love it. Sync the letters up in a straight line and make the brackets the same color as the letters, and I'll send you 800 creds.
thats great, love it. Sync the letters up in a straight line and make the brackets the same color as the letters, and I'll send you 800 creds.

o.o Ok I'll see what I can do. letters look straight to me but ok.

Ok which one you like better?

Pssh you still want the head?
Last edited by CaptainDiareah; Sep 30, 2007 at 02:58 PM.