Ranking
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
Maybe because soccer, as we call it in the states, is the sport we care least about as a whole. Baseball, Football, Basketball all rock, we don't need to be great at this lol

Don't forget hockey. oh yeah Canada wreaks them in that to my bad.
Chuck Norris is in fact the most deadliest weapon on this planet, But then there's EmpreamKick
How did your red/black color scheme come about?

Also, what is THIS avvy from?
goodbye cruel world
Originally Posted by Swaves View Post
hi ishi

hi swav

Originally Posted by Toad311 View Post
Why do you think no one cares that the US is out of the world cup? Maybe because everyone knew they had no chance at getting far?

we did better than i expected, there's not outrage publicly because in general americans don't care much for futbolsoccer.

Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
DrHax said it all...

Also, isheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Can you draw me an avatar pls?

2 lazy / no good ideas sry

Originally Posted by Note View Post
How did your red/black color scheme come about?

Also, what is THIS avvy from?

a person from my old clan [fluff] with cevius, shademonger, etc named foxy made it for me, i added the eyes later and yay.

my current avatar is album art from D'Demonstrator, by Shobaleader One. a sub-project of squarepusher, who is god. http://www.last.fm/music/Shobaleader+One

[T]
#hi

you have to be born ishi
what are you planning on watching this season

glasslip seems ok
i dont know but im probably going to forgo watching weeklies this season because i already have 10 downloaded serieseses to watch and i am still catching up with the end up this season's stuff oh no

[T]
#hi

that was on of the first serious questions in a while
get out

am i supposed to feel bad or good since the fanclub/giveway code aint working for me

bye you are ishi and bye
quack
ishi, do you wear boxers? briefs? both? none?
Last edited by visceral; Jul 6, 2014 at 02:28 AM.