ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
pm orgenizing
my point is to make private messeges better in some way
1.catrogies:
when someone send a messege to somebody the person choose this messge to in which catrogie it goes to
example:
an admin is recruting and he said apps is sended to me so when somebody sends that messege he choose the apps catrogie
and now that messege gets into the apps catrogie so the admins wont get there private messeges crowded
2.folders
3.blacklist
to make somebody unable to send a messege to you(would be disabled for admins pms)
example:
somebody is keep sending messeges to a person that person black list him
extra suggsutions
4.when somebody login into the game something apears in his profile that he is online ingame and tell in which server
5.better achivments,achivments ingame,foldars for achivments,fix achivments,
and 5 foldars for example for begginer,intermidte,pro,extra pro or something like that
INB4 14 days ban
1. I honestly can't think of a single reason why people would need that. It's up to the recipient to do that if they feel the need. Nothing would piss me off more than if someone sent me a PM thinking they knew where it belonged.

2. Folders are already supported. Goto your inbox, then look at the left bar in the "Private Message" section. Use "Edit Folders" to make/delete them. You can move messages into folders etc by selecting them & using the "move to folder" option at the bottom of the PM list.

3. Also already there. In UserCP (or when looking at PMs etc) in the "Settings & Options" section you'll see "Edit Ignore List", use that.

4. Hmmm, that wouldn't be terrible as far as additions go. Server load could be an issue though.

5. You mean achievement categories? Probably best if we get all the non-working ones fixed first eh? ;)
Last edited by SkulFuk; Dec 3, 2012 at 09:56 PM. Reason: argh typo

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I highly support the 4th point. It would be a great addition. It isn't even necessary to list the server, just an indication that a person is ingame would be enough. The search function ingame would do the rest.
“War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin, keep out of the way till you can.” - Winston Churchill