Ranking
Aye mates, I'm just wearing the clan tag... Not really contributing to the forum. I'll just go solo if that's okay.

Take it easy bros.
Originally Posted by Snook View Post
I'd legitimately go if it was the same weekend as a smash Bros major so I could try my luck entering, would spend the rest of the week drunk.
Got lots of free time because not in college this year and nobody cares about me lol. Dunno what states you guys are from though.

Come out for Smash'N'Splash in the Midwest (Illinois/Wisconsin), my buddy Josh runs it all and I can introduce you to the gods, especially Adam (Armada). Him and his brother are super cool. I'll also MM you and destroy everything that even resembles your self-confidence.

You can go here for more info, it's a fun time. The venue's a water park/hotel so it's lit. It pops off start of June generally, but more info will come out next year when they really start planning it out.
-----
Oh, I refuse to introduce you to Hungrybox, though, because he made out with my ex-girlfriend and he's generally a shitty human being.
Last edited by Sarutobi; Oct 27, 2017 at 06:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
Holy shit dude I can relate with that hatred lol.
Yo that's hype though, will strongly consider that, good amount of time to save up cash.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09